Chapter 35

"Well we should get going now," Michael said packing his stuff. "Rubber you have a wonderful family," Peter said. "Please let me walk you out," Betsy said. Michael nodded. He ushered them to the front door as Michael was about to walk out Betsy stopped in front of him her eyes furrowed as she looked straight at him. She put her finger into her lips and put a folded paper into his pocket. Her determined brown eyes stared into his. Michael nodded then Proceeded to exit. Betsy closed the front door and took a long sigh.

As Michael and Peter were driving away. Peter had a burning question in his mind. "What does it say?" He asked. Michale shrugged then pulled it out and read it. "Come back for us -Betsy. And her number." He showed Peter the number. Peter looked then as he was coming back to focus there a little girl stood in the road. "Watch out!" Michael yelled. Peter swerved the car causing it to tumble over.

At the house, everyone was still catering to rubbers' needs it was almost time for them to go home. They needed to find a way to buy him a wheelchair or at least something to get him around. Wesley walked in on the family packing up to leave. "I just want to say...I'm sorry for your leg." He looked down because the guilt was too much for him to handle and if he looked at the rubber he might just start crying. They all had widened eyes. "Thank you but you don't have to it's not your fault." Rubber said. Rubber was wrong. Wesley felt it was his fault if he would of never even gave the slightest attention to Ada she would have backed away. But now it seems like she is on some kind of killing spree.

Wesley turned around and left the kitchen. Wesley went straight to his room. Knowing someone was waiting for him. There she sat on his bed smiling. "Hello, Wesley." She smiled. "Those things that happened they were all you," Wesley said lowly. "Duh of course they were me." She rolled her eyes. "You not getting a clue just proves you are far too naive and...Weak." She chuckled.

Weak? Wesley wasn't weak.  "I'm not weak bitch!" He yelled at her. "Yes, you are Mr hunter I mean if it wasn't for me you would probably be dead and forgotten. You don't know it now but Ada is protecting you." Ada caressed the side of Wesley's face. Wesley smacked her hand away.
"Why rubber?" Wesley mumbled. "What?" Ada asked. "Why rubber!" Wesley screamed in anger. "Oh, that." She giggled. "That was because of something else."  She smiled to herself. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Wesley glared at her. "That was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and... the wrong family." Ada walked away and left. While Wesley stood there thinking. Wrong family? What does that mean?

Wesley turned around closed the door and locked it. He flipped his covers only to see it covered in blood "holy shit!" Wesley moved back quickly. He sighed.

Joe went into his closet and gathered the white cloth that was hidden in the white hoodie and the white robe. He leaned into the closet to pull out another set. Joe smiled. "Boy, he's going to like this." Joe got up and held them. Joe came out of the closet"hey Lee!" Joe called just as Wesley was holding the white bloody bed sheets. Wesley's eyes widened he through the bedsheets in the bathroom and then closed the door before his father's head was out of the closet door. Wesley smiled nervously.

"Yea dad?" Welsey said out of breath. "I got somewhere I got to go tonight and I want you to go," Joe said smiling. "You think it could wait till tomorrow I got some-" Wesley scratched his head but was cut off by his father. "I wasn't asking Wesley here get on upstairs and put these over your clothes I'm giving you ten minutes." He slapped the clothes on his son. Wesley went upstairs and into his room to change. When Wesley put it on he looked at himself in the mirror. He thought he looked stupid.

Wesley sighed. "You look like an idiot." Ada was in the corner. "Not you again," Wesley mumbled. "Yes me again," Ada said. "You shouldn't go to that stupid place," Ada said crossing her arms. "Not like I have a choice Adamma," Wesley said. Ada's eyes widened at the mention of her name even though he said it annoyed at least he said it correctly. Ada shook her head. "Listen men who wear these all they do is kill." She said pointing at Wesley's face. "Maybe you should wear it?"