Chapter 30

The Family was having dinner with Bart. Everyone was pretty much there...except for Casey. Bart was eating as he has never eaten a day in his life. "Woah slow your roll boy foods not going anywhere is it?." Joe said laughing and looking around at his wife. Who glared at him. Welsey saw this he gave a slight smile to his father. "I know this food not going anywhere but I am," Bart said continuing to eat fast. It was true barts time with the hunters was going to come to an end he was going to be picked up in about 15 minutes.

The family continued to eat. "Where's Casey I miss my baby girl," Joe said. He was sure talkative tonight. Wesley shrugged to tell him he didn't know where his sister was which was a lie. "She's probably taking a break you know it takes a lot to see your father's infidelity," Mary said glaring at joe. The two boys, of course, did not even know what that word meant so it slipped passed there minds. Joe looked at the two boys and awkwardly laughed. "Infidelity? What's that mean?" He passive-aggressively laughed at the boys. The boys nervously laughed with him.

Welsey looked over to his mother. If looks could kill his father would be 6 feet under. Wesley continued to eat his food. Just then Casey came down and stared she had mascara stained under her eyes though it looked as if she tried to wipe it off the residue was still there. "Sorry, I'm late." She slouched to her seat and began eating. "It's ok baby girl take your time." Joe held his daughter's hand. She quickly retreated it. Joe looked down.

A honk outside was heard through the house. They all knew who it was. Mary got up to take Bart to his mother. "Bye Bart," Wesley said sitting down. "Bye was." Wesley is his food quietly as well as joe and Casey.

Mary placed Bart in front of her and held onto his shoulders she sighed and placed a fake smile on her face. She opened the door and there was an excited greeting coming from Bart's mother. "Mary!!" Nancy excitedly shouted. "Nancy!!" Mary returned the excitement. They hugged each other tightly. "There's my little munchkin," Nancy said looking down at Bart and kissing him. "Momm stoppp," Bart whined. "I'm sorry baby me and your dad just miss you so much." Nancy pulled back. "Yes, he was lovely to have." Mary smiled.

"Can I come back again?!" Bart asked excitedly.
"Yes, you are always welcome." Mary smiled. Nancy pulled her son away and turned back and mouthed a Thank you. Mary shook her head watching in the doorway as they got in their car and drove away. "What a nice family." She hummed. As Mary was coming back to the dining room she was stopped by joe who was towering over her he walked past her angrily. "I'd like to see you in the kitchen." He said angrily. Mary stood there shocked she looked at her two kids who were on the table still eating. Casey turned in her seat to look back at them.

Mary came into the kitchen which was cleared out. She stood there crossing her arms. Joe was close to her there was a long silence before a slapping sound rang through the house everyone heard it. Even Wesley and Casey just looked at each other and slowly continued to eat their food.

Mary held her cheek as she tried to not cry. But the tears were already coming out. Joe proceeded to her and held her neck choking her and lifting her up a little. "Next time you try to embarrass me like that in front of anyone outside of this house I will kill you," Joe said furiously. He dropped her body onto the floor and left. Coming out of the kitchen he made eye contact with his kids but ignored it then kept walking upstairs.

Casey turned to Wesley who was looking down at his plate. "Your all the same! all of you! This family is cursed!" Casey said crying she got up and ran upstairs. Wesley was still looking down at his plate. What was he supposed to do? Yell at his father? Beat his father up?

Wesley shook his head

"You know she's right." Ada sat at the head of the table smiling. Wesley jumped. "Your all the same every single one of you." Ada smiled. She leaned her head onto her hand. "That's why I'm going to make your life a living hell." Ada got on the table and crawled toward Wesley really fast. She had blood coming out of her eyes and nose. Wesley's eyes widened at the sight he closed his eyes and then opened them again and she was gone.

It was just him.