Chapter 22

Wesley began to ignore and avoid Ada every single day. Ada felt this bothered her far more than she wanted it to. Ada would have frequent tantrums in Wesley's room after watching him with Bart, Tearing up and banging almost everything in Wesley's room and screaming at the top of her lungs. He would always come back to find his room in a total mess. The last straw for Wesley was when he got in trouble for it.

"WESLEY HUNTER!" Wesley heard his mother screaming from upstairs. After playing baseball with Bart he ran upstairs fast. Once he got into the room his eyes widened. "What the hell is this?!" Mary said her hand out showing the mess. "I can explain." Wesley started. "Betsy!" Mary called her. Soon after a petite Betsy came running up the stairs. "Yes ms. Hunter." She lowered her head looking at Wesley.  "Tidy up Wesley's room," Mary said walking near the door she turned to her son and pointed at his face. "This is the last time someone will be doing a whole deep cleaning of your room next time you will be doing everything yourself!" She said. Welsey nodded.

She left the room. Betsy quickly began to clean the room. Wesley watched her as she began to start. "You know I didn't do this?" Welsey spoke. Betsy looked at Wesley and smiled. "Well, I'm not sure who would have done it Mr hunter is a ghost?" She laughed. Wesley frowned he took the ball in his hand and threw it at her. Betsy winced in pain touching her shoulder and knelt down. She was on the ground her hand holding her shoulder looking at Wesley. Wesley seemed shocked at the action he has just done. He left the room.

After dinner that night Wesley asked his father for a lock on his room of course it was given to him. "A man needs his own privacy you really are growing my boy." His father patted his back. Welsey gave a half smile. Really he needed to keep his stuff away from Ada.

Bart and Wesley went to a store. They went inside to buy some soda pop before they began playing again. Bart saw Matt the town's bully it was he and two other boys who picked on him. Bart pulled Wesley close and whispered. "Keep your head low dint make any eye contact." Wesley stared at Bart then looked to where Bart was standing and saw the familiar face of the boy who was bullying Bart on that day. Wesley caught on and nodded.

Matt was with a girl of course buying her candy and all the fine things in the store. Bart got a box of cookies for Wesley and him to share he went up to go and ring it up quickly Wesley followed behind him. But just as he was in line Matt came and smacked the box of cookies onto the ground. "Whatcha doing here cupcake?" Matt maliciously smiled at Bart. Bart stared down at the ground while Wesley was looking back between Bart and Matt. Bart was surely taller than Matt but Matt was just stronger and was heavier set. He could split him in two if he really wanted to.

"Who is this?.. your boyfriend?" Matt smiled. "Come to one Matt you going to buy me bubble gum or not!" The girl crossed her arms and tapped her shoes. Matt looked at her then back at Bart who still had his head down. "As you can see I got a hot date I'll deal with you later cupcake." Matt pushed Bart away.

Bart stormed out of the store with Wesley right behind him. Bart slammed down the bag he had in his hand and stomped on the cookies right in front of the store. "That fucking pig fucking asshole!" Bart said with anger. Welsey watched his friend. After a while, Bart stopped.

"Don't be cruel I got a heart so true"
There she was dancing with a brand new pink satin dress and pretty bow socks.
"I don't want no other love honey it's just you I'm thinkin' of"
Let's walk up to the preacher and let us say I do"
taking a hairbrush and walking along the house like a model.
"Then you gonna have me baby I got a little bitty your love too And don't don't don't don't be cruel" she sang jumping on the couch.
"I don't want no other love honey it's just you I'm thinkin' of" she twisted her leg and rocked her hips. Smiling.
"Hey don't stop thinkin' about me and don't make me feel this way
Come on over here and love me you know what I want you to say"
She got on the couch ready to do her final dance move.
"Don't be cruel to a heart that's true"
She sang jumping off the couch onto the ground kneeling.
"Well I don't want no other love honey it's just you I'm thinkin' o-" 
that when the music was caught off