Chapter 43

Wesley sat on his bed staring up at the ceiling. He hasn't blinked at all. He was frozen. Coming to a sad realization of his reality. "To be honest Bart I would love to be a child forever but that's not my case.." No truth is Wesley never got to be a kid. And Now his world was finally falling apart. Tears fell from the corner of his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling breaking in the inside. All that really could slip out of his mouth was. "Just love huh?" Wesley smiled weakly as he cried more.
"Why didn't I tell her to stop?"

"You were scared." A voice was heard on the bed of Wesley it was Ada of course Wesley turned his head towards her still blankly. "You loved her... And she took  your love for granted." Ada said. 
Ada smiled down at herself.  "You know before I got lynched here I had dreams." She said smiling. "Bigggg dreams."
"I was good at singing you know? I mean we all were I was the best singer in my village." She sat back and held back tears. "My uncle sold me to the white people. Did you know that? I loved him he was the only one in my family who really believed me. Yet... he sold me." Ada laughed bitterly.  "The day I set foot in America I wanted freedom I knew I was going to be free I had it I did I really did but...They caught me." "Imagine being put in a situation where you would anyone do anything to you just so you don't die."

"That's what I begged for I begged on my knees and tears in my eyes...the last thing I saw was me looking down unto my friend and my masa and the other slaves as my soul slipped out of my body." A tear stubbornly slipped down her cheek. "Even after I died I was still betrayed by my own friends." Ada's hand clenched into a fist. She turned to Wesley. "Racism," Ada whispered to herself. "That... was the hatred that killed me and your friends with it and you want me to spare your lives?" Ada laughed to herself and got up and left Wesley's room.

Wesley's eyes followed her and stared back at the ceiling.

"I'd tell ya now that ghost is in this house she going to kill us!" The old woman yelled. "Oh, dam Sarah won't you shut up about that dam ghost!" The man yelled to his wife. "Pa leave her alone let her dream all she wants." Ruby giggled. Ada sat at the table where the family was talking. She sure wishes that old lady would shut up. The family was definitely more happier and talkative without joe getting in the way of things and sure is Betsy. Ada stared at her Ada despised her...a lot. And it wasn't the fact she didn't thank her for getting rid of Joe it was something else something deeper than that.

Ada got up and filled Betsy standing behind her pushed her onto the ground. Betsy yelped. "Oh my god, Betsy baby you need to be more careful!" Ruby scolded. "It's fine mama it was just a little slip," Betsy reassured her mother.
"Next time it won't be just a slip Bahati," Ada mumbled.

Just then Wesley came downstairs seeing Ada sitting on the couch. Ada and Wesley made eye contact then Wesley immediately looked away. Wesley went into the kitchen and then walked out. He then went to the dining room then walked out. Then went to the bathroom then walked out. Almost like he was circling her. Ada caught on. "What are you doing!" She yelled at him. Wesley looked at her and frowned. "Am I bothering you Adamma?" He said. "Yes, you are you look like an idiot!" She yelled. "I look like an idiot for walking in my own house?" He asked. "Yes! You do! This isn't even your house!" She sat back and crossed her arms.
"Oh ok who's house is it? Yours ?!" He yelled back. "Yes!" Wesley chuckled bitterly. "You know what fuck you!" Ada was taken aback.

"Fuck you and fuck your village fuck your master fuck your past fuck slavery fuck racism fuck you again and fuck your friends fuck your memories fuck your uncle your father your family your mother fuck Africa fuck you!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and his face was red like a tomato.

It was silent for a while. Until Ada came up to Wesley and punched him.