Chapter 20

A month passed-

A normal day for Wesley was waking up with Ada on his bed of course. Quietly getting dressed and then leaving to go and play with Bart.

Bart and Wesley played Superman but it was more fun because it felt more realistic because he knew everything about it just like Wesley.
Sometimes they would switch on who would play brainiac and who will be Clark Kent. But either way, it was really fun. They sat down on the grass and caught their breaths. The two boys were sweating from all the running they did.

"You know Wesley I knew you before I came to your house that day," Bart said smiling. "Really?!" Wesley said. "Yea I have seen you at the market as well as when those boys were picking on me," Bart said looking down. Bart's accent was thick but Wesley could still understand him Because his father had an accent too. "Yea I'm sorry I didn't help," Wesley said. "It's fine I wouldn't want you to come in anyway I fought them off pretty good." Bart smiled.

"Why were they picking on you?" Wesley asked. "They think I'm gay or I like niggers. But I don't though I hate em I hate em a whole lot you know?" Bart said stomping his feet on the grass. Wesley watched Bart. "How come you hate them so much?" Wesley looked at Bart. "How come you don't hate them?! Bart looked at Wesley they take everything. My daddy says if they take up space here they should go back to Africa those damn monkeys." Bart spit. "What about Superman he saves all kinds of races," Wesley argued. Bart quickly turned to Wesley

"Who the hell told you that look in the comics I've never seen Superman save a nigger that's because he doesn't even wanna touch 'em," Bart said scratching his head. Welsey thought about and Bart was right he was right he let that damn ghost lie to him that crazy sick ghost!

Later that day Wesley was going through his comics when he opened them up to see a brown crayon drawn on the character that was being saved. He knew exactly who have done this. He slammed his comic book on the ground and screamed "Ada!" He stomped his foot. "I'm right here is there any need for you to yell," Ada said sitting in the bed.

Wesley took his comic book off the floor. "What is this!" Ada looked at it and smiled. "I colored some characters brown." She said innocently. "Do you know how long it took for me to collect these!?" Wesley was getting angrier with each word. He hated how she was so calm like she didn't care. "Oh is it so bad that some characters are brown?" She folded her arms.
"YES YES YES FUCKING YES!" Wesley stomped. Ada looked at his face which was turning red.

"Oh well agree to disagree." She hummed.
Wesley couldn't understand he was far too angry he forcefully grabbed Ada's hand lead her to the doorway and forcefully pushed her out. Ada fell into the hallway. "Never come in here again!" Wesley slammed the door. Casey who was passing by heard her brother and shook her head.

Ada watched her walking by and tripped her. Casey fell almost hitting her head. "Ow!"  Hearing this Wesley opens his door. Seeing Ada still on the ground with an angry face staring up at him. Then looks over at his sister on the ground. "Casey are you ok?" Welsey immediately goes over to Casey. And helps her up. Glaring back at Ada who was glaring back at him.

Mary was brushing her hair in front of the mirror as her husband sat on the edge of the bed reading a newspaper. Mary was feeling very pretty tonight she went out her to look nice just for her husband. She stood up and dragged her steps toward the bed. She got on the bed and sat behind her husband facing his back. She hugged him. "You know I'm feeling very spontaneous tonight." She kissed his cheek and rubbed his shoulders.

"Stop," Joe said annoyed. Mary was looking at her husband and then looked at her hand which was permanently burned. She withdrew that hand and used the other hand to keep rubbing his shoulders eventually that hand would trace down rubbing Joe's pants she began to kiss more passionately on his face and neck. "I said stop." Joe pushed her away once more. "Oh come on joe we haven't had sex in years?!" She said frustrated. Joe angrily turned to his wife and said sternly. "You know why." He stared at her. Her brown eyes stared into his blue ones. She moved back into the bed and lay down staring blankly.