Chapter 31

Wesley woke up in the middle of the night. But this time it was actually busy she heard footsteps and rumbling and putter patter. He recalling didn't know what was going on. "Aww man what now." Wesley groaned. He threw on his robe and walked outside of the room. Opening his room door he saw Ruby rushing immediately toward Casey's room. As well as joe and Mary. It was hectic he watched as everyone was going in and out of her room. Wesley tilted his head he wanted to see what was the matter. He slowly walked to Casey's room to see her sitting on the bed while Mary sat nested to her with a concerned face rubbing her back as joe stood across.

The scene that was before him really gave him a scare Casey sat there will a million cuts on her legs and arms. Casey's head was down she was bleeding. Betsy came back with another white towel in her hand. There was too much blood that was coming out of Casey. "Wh..what happened?" Wesley asked concerned. Mary and Joe looked up at him and Casey as well. Joe immediately rushed over to Wesley and pushed him to the ground. "Joe!" Mary yelled getting up. "Shut up!" Joe said pointing at Mary. Mary quietly sat back down. Wesley was on the floor mouth hanging open and eyes wide he couldn't believe his father just put his hands on him. Joe pulled him up by his shirt lifting his son up from the ground. "Did you do that to your sister?" He said eyeing his son. Wesley was trying to pry his father's hands off but his father was just too strong. Wesley couldn't respond he couldn't even breathe. "It wasn't him," Casey said boldly as she stared away from her brother and father. Joe dropped his son. "It's not?" Joe turned to Casey he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "The help?... if I find out it was them so help me god I will.." "it wasn't them either." Casey shrugged. Joe leaned back a little taken back by what Casey was saying.

"Then who could it have been Casey?" Mary asked still rubbing her daughter's back. "I don't know it was weird it was like a..g," Casey mumbled. Wesley interrupted looked up and turned to her. "A ghost! A ghost yes a ghost! There's a ghost SHES been following me she killed those boys you have to believe me." He crawled toward his father and kneeled towards him. "Goofy. dream. that. came. true." Casey finished her sentence. Welsey looked at her. Joe burst out into obnoxious laughter. "A ghost! A ghost! Wesley!" Welsey slumped onto the floor. And laughed dryly. "Yea ha guess that's silly," Wesley said disappointment evident in his eyes.

Betsy and Ruby came running in with more towels and warm water to wipe the scars and cuts on Casey's legs and arms. "I'm going to sleep, goodnight family," Joe said. He walked out and as he was walking out he repeated: "Ghost... man I got a funny kid.. ghost." He said chuckling out of the room. "Wesley why won't you go on and get some sleep as well," Mary said shooing her son. Wesley nodded then walked out of the room.

Wesley was slammed into the wall and a knife was pointed at his neck. His heart stopped for a few seconds maybe even minutes. "You almost gave us up Wes," Ada said smiling. "Don't call me that." Wesley managed to choke up. "Call you what? Wes? I mean white trailer trash gets to call you that. Why can't I?" Ada batted her eyelashes at him and smiled."don't call him that!" Wesley tried to push her. "Don't call him what?" Ada asked innocently. "You're a crazy bitch." Wesley said. "Yea yea did you know that You have to put a dog down if it bites people?" Ada said. What was she even talking about? Wesley thought. "Yea I learned that on the radio, but anyways did you know your little buddy has a dog that specifically bites people who look like me fun fact (actually really really sad fact ok sorry) what's the name hmmm scruff." Ada smiled. Wesley glared at her. "What did you do?" He scowled at her. "Phew, finally you ask phew I did what any good citizen would do I put scruffy down." She made a pouty face then evilly smiled. "There's no place in this world for racists" she sliced a little bit of skin on Wesley's neck. A trickle of blood was dripping down.

Ada retreated and began to walk away. "That goes for animals too." She winked at Wesley.

He held his neck