Chapter 23

Ada's eyes widened at who cut the music off. It was none other than the spoiled brat Wesley hunter. Welsey stared at Ada angrily he stood there for a minute then began walking away. "Is there a reason why you caught my music off?!" Ada said following him. Welsey completely ignored her.
"You know it's rude to ignore someone." She said raising her voice. "Excuse me?!" She tapped him on the shoulder. Wesley swiftly turned around and she was faced with a mean glare. His eyes have gone to a darker shade of blue and his eyebrows were furrowed. "Someone!" He yelled in her face.

"What?" Ada asked confused. "It's rude to ignore someone! Your not someone your not even human you a ghost a weird fucking ghost who just won't leave me alone are you obsessed with me or something? Seriously it's so weird I don't need you all around me." He said. "I don't want to be around you Wesley! I was minding my own business and you turned off my music idiot!" She argued back. "Your music? How do you even know Elvis weren't you born like forever ago?!" He said. "No!!! It wasn't that long ago! Just like some years or so."
"And I'm the idiot." Wesley rolled his eyes and began walking away.

"If you didn't want to be my friend then." Ada pulled out paper notes from the table and read them out loud. "When can I meet you?" She read mocking Wesley. "How old are you?!" Ada kept going. Welsey snatched the papers from Ada's hands and ripped all of them. "This means nothing! You crazy bitch!" Welsey yelled at the top of his lungs."

Ada's eyes widened she couldn't believe what Wesley was doing. "What are you doing?!" Ada immediately went down to the ground to piece together what was nothing. Wesley shook his head and began walking away. Ada got up and said. "You're the one who said you're my best friend," Ada said with tears in her eyes. Welsey turned around and walked to her. "That was before I knew you were tricking me and getting in my head with all your witch ghost magic," Wesley said disgustedly. "You lied to me about Superman you probably lied to me about a whole lotta other things that what you guys do that all your things do!."  Ada looked up at Wesley.

"Honestly Ada you can call me an idiot all you want but I think your the biggest idiot to think I would ever be best friends  with a nigger." Welsey finally said walking away. Ada began crying really loudly screaming even. The wind outside was starting to increase. The windows shattered. Wesley's eyes widened when everything went black.

Betsy's eyes slowly opened to see Betsy near his bed she was putting a cold towel on his forehead. Welsey stared off into space he was trying to remember the previous events. "How long have I been out?" Welsey asked. Betsy looked at Wesley. "Just a few hours," Betsy whispered. Wesley nodded.

Betsy stared at Wesley he really looked like his father. Though Betsy could see right into him. He wasn't like the others but he acted like it. She knew he had a heart deep down. No child was born racist she believed that. "Ow." Wesley winced as she pressed into his eye.  There was a black bruise on the side of his forehead. "I'm so sorry Mr. hunter," Betsy said retreating her hand back.

Wesley immediately got up and rushed to the mirror where he saw the big dark bruise on his face he examined it. Betsy came behind him. did Ada do this? He knew she was dangerous but he just ignored all the signs. But didn't she have a reason he yelled at her and called her names? Anyone would be mad but Ada needs to learn her lesson first he was going to continue to ignore her.

"Mr hunter please come back to the room your mother wants you to  rest." She said pleading with the boy. He looked at her through the mirror. Wesley walked out of the bathroom and into his room.

After dinner without Wesley, Casey waited till her parents were off to bed to make a phone call to none other than Philip. "Hey." She whispered. "Hey, you free?" He said. Casey smiled.