Chapter 19

Wesley woke up to Ada sleeping next to him he got up to the sound of people talking he rubbed his eye and shook Ada. Ada took Wesley's hand and dug her nails into him. "Ow!" Wesley retreated his hand he sucked on his hand which was now bleeding. "Ow Ada that hurt." Wesley cried out. "I'm so sorry I don't really like people touching me when I'm sleeping." She pleaded.

Downstairs Mary opened the door to her new friend she met at church recently. It was Nancy wick and her son Bart. They stood in the doorway. As Nancy held onto a hot plate. Mary smiled with her red lipstick. They hugged each other. "Oh, Nancy it's so good to see you!" Mary said happily. "It's so good to see you again Mary!" Nancy smiled. "And who is this handsome boy?" Mary bent down to him. Bart slightly smiled. "This is Bart, you told me Wesley was around Barts's age so I decided to bring maybe they can be friends?" Nancy said looking at her son.

Mary nodded and ushered them in. She leads them to the living room. Bart was looking around the mansion in awe. As well as his mother. "You fancy." Nancy joked. Mary laughed. Nancy practically threw the food on Betsy and went to the couch. Betsy stood there with the food until Mary shooed her away. the two of them began talking.

"Wesley!" Mary called on her son. Moments later footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, Wesley and Ada. Ada stood near the railing while Wesley walked closer to the living room. To be approached by a woman and a boy? Wesley adjusted his glasses hoping he wasn't hallucinating

"Wesley dear this is Bart and this is his mother Nancy I want you to take Bart to your room." Wesley stared at the boy the ginger he met at the market and the boy who was getting picked on.  At this point, Wesley knew it was just destiny.  He has been praying for a friend for a very long time and finally, his prayers were answered. From afar Ada, she scowled at the boy. She was furious. She didn't want Wesley to make any other friends it was only supposed to be Wesley and her. Forever.

Wesley began walking toward the stairs with Bart behind him. Ada's eyes followed him. He looked at Ada for a second but then adverted his eyes back. Ada felt a sharp pain in her heart. Ada followed Wesley and Bart upstairs. She walked with them toward the room. When she was about to go into the room. Wesley looked at her. "No, you stay out here." He closed the door on her.

Ada stood there she had her hand in a fist. "Fuck you!" She screamed. Of course, Wesley could hear her. She began banging on the door. Wesley could hear it but Bart couldn't it brought great annoyance to him. Eventually, it stopped.

"Your house is so cool," Bart said examining Wesley's room. Wesley smiled at Bart. "Thanks."  Barts caught something he ran towards it. "You have all the comics of dc's Superman?!" Bart went down on the floor and began taking one to read. Wesley looked at him in awe it really was a dream come true. A boy his age is just as obsessed with Superman as he is.

Wesley and Bart began to chat on the bed about all kinds of stuff about Superman.

Ada huffed. She walked downstairs and went to the kitchen she went to the bathroom then she went to the dining room. She went to the living to see the two women talking. Ada smiled.

Ada turned on the tv. As the tv was on it was playing local news. As the tv played it. Mary looked over and said "oh my how did that come on?." She walked over and turned it off. She went back and sat down. "So as I was saying it can be very hard for us women-" jus then Ada turned on the rev once more.

"What is going on with this tv." Mary laughed. She walked over to turn off the tv. And walked back to sit down. "Now where was I? Oh as women we must stick together." Ada giggled and turned it on once again. "Oh for Christ's sake I told Joe not to buy this tv." As she was going to turn it off it shocked her.

Blood was dripping from her hands. "Ah" mary cried out. Nancy came to her rescue. "Help help come help! What type of maids are you?! Can't you she need help come here!" Nancy screamed at Ruby and Betsy who came to her help in a hurry.