Chapter 45

The two were driving on the road it was the afternoon they were trying to head to New York or California the popular states. For the hippie movement was starting and they sure were ready to live that life. "Woohoo!!! Freedom!!"Casey screamed out of the window. Philip looked over at her and smiled. "It feels great to be out ya parent's clutches huh." He said. "Fuck yea!" She laughed. Phillip took a sip of his beer and passed it over to Casey. Who was jamming to the music she looked at the bottles and grabbed them then gulped them down. "Woah slow down mama! We still gotta the whole journey ahead of us." He laughed. Casey wiped her mouth. "Ugh, so what," Casey said.

She looked away from the window and crossed her arms. "Hey," Phillip took his hand and turned her head to face him. "You know I love you right?" He said to her. Casey turned away. Philip kept driving. "I only did that to you because I loved you...that's all," Philip mumbled. Casey knew he was talking trash. She needed Philip to get out to California then she will escape him. 

Philip was turning into the gas station he turned to Casey and smiled. Casey gave him a half smile. As he parked he looked at Casey "I'll be back." He leaned in to kiss her forehead and got out of the car. Casey looked around this gas station sure looked familiar. Casey shrugged she leaned her head towards the window and closed her eyes. That was when she felt someone touch her shoulders. "Philip you back yet?" she said sleeping. Someone kept shaking her shoulders. "Philip come on stop that." She whined. Her shoulder shook harder "Philip!" She got up realizing that Philip was still outside filling the tank.

Casey frowned and got out of the car. Phillip looked at her surprised. "Are you playing with me Orr something?!" She said Phillip stood there "what?" He asked. "Ugh never mind I'm going to the bathroom." She groaned Philip nodded and continued filling up the tank. As she walked into the store she felt someone's presence behind her. She turned and looked back there was no one there. There was a black man at the cash register he smiled at Casey. She looked away. The man frowned. As she was walking to go and buy some coke. A scary-looking doll was in front of her. "What the fuck!" The black man looked at Casey and she looked at him. She immediately went up to him and slapped him. "You think scaring little white girls is funny huh?!" She said angrily. "No miss I don't." He said lowly. "Where is your bathroom?" She crossed her arms. "Over the Casey just went.

Casey went in and washed her face it was like she was seeing things that weren't even there. When she got up from the sink there was a gun pointed at her head. "Ah!" She screamed. But then she realized it wasn't real. "The hell is wrong with this place?!" Casey ran out of the store. "Damn princess what took you so long." Philip smiled. "Shut up Philip we have to leave this place now!" She said. "Your wish is my command." He smiled.

As the two were back on the road. Philip looked at Casey who looked nervous. "You ok?" He asked. "No, I'm not I kept...feeling like someone was watching me or following me like a...ghost." She looked over at him. "Baby ghosts don't exist." He smiled. "You think I don't know that!" Casey yelled at him. "Ugh never mind." She rolled her eyes and looked away. As Philip was driving a gun clicked and was pointed at his head surely no one heard it but then a loud boom was shot. Phillip slumped to his chair and the car went spiraling out of control. "Casey immediately turned to see Phillips's headshot. Oh my god! Phillip! Philip!" Casey needed to take control of the wheel but it was far to lay the car was already spinning and turning and falling off the road they here rolling down a hill into the woods. The car was in ruins but Casey was still alive "Philip?" her eyes finally closed.

When Casey woke up she had wide eyes she was tied up. She didn't know where she was until she looked up and saw that she was On the train tracks. Casey's screamed "help!!!" "Help!!! me someone please help!!" Ada stood far away from the train tracks and watched sitting and eating chips with the radio right next to her.  She held out a clock and laughed and threw it "I can't even read the time." She said laughing to herself. Just then the train was coming "it's the time!" She said happily. Casey was still tied up on the train tracks. "No please no." The train was coming near her. Casey knew what her fate was she closed her eyes. "Yayyyyyy" Ada saw the train come and go. Ada walked towards Casey to see her body. "Hmph I always wanted to do that" she smiled. Ada turned around and started dancing. "I don't want no other love baby it's just you I'm thinking offf Mmmmm" she danced away."

Book 1: Ghost of the south जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें