Chapter 25

(Warning ⚠️)

Dinner was always quiet and short. And joe made it that way. Welsey and Casey watched as their father quickly got up and headed to his office. Mary had her head down trying to hold back tears that were long overdue. Welsey sometimes wishes everything can go back to the way it was. He wished they would have never moved here. Life was so good in the old house. He had friends he had a family he had...ms.hill. Wesley smiled down to himself.

Casey quickly got up and mumbled to her mother. "I'll be back." She pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and walked away. A lingering Ada crossed her arms and had an evil glare on her face while her eyes followed her. Ada got lost in thought and then evilly smiled. She began following right behind Casey.

Joe flipped her gently on his desk and unzipped his pants quickly all while removing her panties in one swift movement Betsy was now used to this all she really did was lean her head onto her arms and wait for it to be over. He pulled up her skirt and inserted himself inside her. At first, it hurt for Betsy because she was a virgin. Joe wasn't even slow he was rough fast and hard. The more and more they would do it the more it felt good to her body her body seemed as if it was now used to this schedule.

Joe pulled Betsy's hair as her head was pulled back by joe who was still roughly thrusting into her. "You see what you do?" He grunted out. Betsy didn't answer she never did. Betsy couldn't handle all this she reached back to slightly push him away. But joe pinned her hand to the desk as he continued. Betsy bit her lip to stop any noise from coming out. The last thing she wanted was to let him know she liked it. She didn't but she did.

Just then the door creaked there was a crack in it. Ada sneakily cracked the door for Casey to see her father's infidelity she watched as Casey ran away crying smiling to her self. Joe looked up he quickly pulled away and pushed Betsy to the floor. He ran immediately to the door and stepped out the hallway to see if anyone was out there it was no one. Joe looked down and there was a note. Joe raised an eyebrow he picked it up and there it wrote in all caps. "I HATE YOU." Joe aggressively folded up the paper. That's when Joe knew one of his children saw. One. Joe went back into his office and closed the door. "Shit!" He said kicking the bookcase

"What happened?" Betsy asked slowly getting up from the floor. "Did I fucking tell you to get up from the floor!" Joe yelled at her which made her flinch Betsy went back to laying on the floor. "One of my kids saw us." He said Betsy looked onto the floor and thought that maybe this was gods gift to her to be freed from this man's bondage. "Maybe it's a sign from god," Betsy said. Joe's eyes located Betsy. "What's the sign." He mocked her. "To stop this." She said defeated. Joe frowned.

"Get up." He said sternly. Betsy wiki king shot to her feet and stood there. Joe grabbed Betsy's jaw and forced her to look at him. "You listen to me and you listen carefully. I'll stop when I fucking want to stop!" Joe said to her. "But it's against gods will," Betsy said lowly. Joe looked at her angrily. "Get out." He said. Betsy did not waste any time she packed her belongings and left joes office.

Joe stood there by himself and yelled. Slamming his fist onto the table and breaking his telephone.

Outside the hallway, Ada could hear Joe's screams. It was music to her ears literally she was jumping a little while putting her ear toward the door and closing her eyes. "Now that's more like it." She hummed. She felt happy knowing she may have caused a huge hole in this family. They all deserved to suffer in her eyes. She felt no empathy for anyone no that was lossed years ago. Ada dusted her dress off and began skipping off.

"Don't be cruel I got a heart that's true."
She twirled.
"I don't want no other love baby it's just you, I'm thinking of." She sang through the hallway