Chapter 15

(Hello so at this time of the story there will be a lot of offensive language as well as racial slurs. And sensitive topics. I kindly suggest you leave if you are offended - yes I know you will feel offended but you know what I mean- or you are triggered by any of these Thank you) ;)

Wesley and Ruby and Ada of course were walking back to the house. As they were walking an ambulance passed by Wesley and Ruby's eyes followed it driving away. Wesley covered his ears it was too loud and Wesley had sensitive ears. Ruby looked down at him. "I hope that person is ok," Ada said staring as well. Wesley looked at her and nodded.

They began walking again towards the house. As they approached the house joes car was parked in the way. Joe was standing outside talking to a police officer as well as Mary beside him. The help was outside as well be questioned. Wesley met eyes with his mother and they're she screamed. "Wesley!" She bent down. "Mom!" Wesley ran to his mother's arms.

"Oh my god, Wesley where were you?! We were so scared!" She said shaking him by his shoulders. Ruby came up to Mary. "You bitch! Where did you take my son!" She yelled at Ruby. "Ms. Hunter your son said it was alright to take him." Ms. Ruby looked at Wesley. Ada watched from afar. She smiled. "Wesley you didn't tell me." She said. "I wrote a note to you and I left it on your dresser," Wesley said. Mary thought. "Well, I didn't see it." She held Wesley close again.

"Why are the police here what happened?" Wesley asked his mom worried. Mary sighed and bend down to Wesley. "Your sister Casey had a horrible accident her head was bleeding."
Wesley's face was filled with pure shock. Just then the cops got in his car and Joe waved to him. He had his hand on his waist once again and came up to Wesley he nodded his head to Ruby and Mary signaling for them to get in the house. Wesley frowned at his mother's warm touch being stripped away from him.

"Sit my boy." Wesley sat on the stairs. Joe cleared his throat. "Now tell me, did you do that to your sister? Wait." He stopped Wesley. "Before you talk I just want to tell you son I understand that your sister can sometimes get on your nerves I just need you to tell your father the truth and be honest." He said. Ada was on the porch observing now. "I didn't do it." Wesley simply said. Joe sighed then nodded. "Alright go and wash up for dinner." He patted his son on the shoulder.
Wesley stood up and went inside and into his room.

After washing up And getting dressed Wesley went to organize his comic books as he was organizing his books he found his bat under his bed. Wesley slowly grabbed it there he found blood on it. He slowly stood up and stared at it.
"What the fuck." Wesley whispered to himself. "Will your sister be alright?" Ada asked standing near the door she held a blank face. Out of fear Wesley quickly hid the bat under his bed again. "Fuck Ada that's the second time you did that!" He said. Quickly turning back around. "Sorry I can't help it." Ada looked down. "It's fine." Wesley waved her off.

"Ada, can I ask you something?" Wesley asked.
"Yes, what is it." Ada went and sat on his bed as he watched her. "Did you do that?" He asked. "Do what?" She hummed. "You know what?" Wesley frowned. Ada got up dramatically. "Are you saying that I did that gruesome attack on your sister cause if you are implying that that would be "did you do it or not?" Wesley said bluntly. "No of course not Wesley I can't even hurt a fly." She said. Ada looked as if she was about to burst out into tears. Wesley didn't know what to do.

Wesley just patted her back and left the room for dinner. At dinner, it was very quiet though it was always quiet when they eat the room just felt very weird to Wesley.

Joe finished his food he wiped his face and left the table. Mary watched as her husband just left. She looked at Wesley who watched his father leave as well. He looked away then he looked at his mother who looked hopeless. He then began eating.