Chapter 27

"I can't believe this!" Mary said. Everyone was there. Bart was now awake, he was getting taken care of by Betsy. While Wesley was getting taken care of by Ruby. Bart looked over to Wesley and smiled. Welsey looked back at Bart and smiled as well. They both had bad black eyes and bloody noses. Bart's face was far worse than Wesley's. "I need the names of that boy those hooligans!" Mary said screaming. "Oh ok Mary calms down it's fine it's just what boys do," Joe said calming his wife. "Don't. Tell. Her. To calm down." Casey said sitting on the couch and glaring at her father.

Joe saw this and looked away. While Mary looked at her daughter and back at joe and made a confused face then continued talking. "You know what Wesley from joe on you guys play around the house nowhere else!" Mary put down her cigarette. Welsey nodded to his mother. She was walking upstairs. "Mom!" Casey called Mary and turned around. "Mmm?" She asked. Casey the red to her father and stared at him smiling. joe furrowed his eyebrows questioning his daughter's intentions "I have to talk to you." Casey got up and followed her mother. Joe's eyes followed  Casey then they adverted took Betsy's eyes whose eyes also followed Casey.

"Ah." Bart winced in pain as Betsy got distracted. "Sorry," Betsy mumbled. Ada stood in the corner looking at Wesley's face in bruises she did not like this. Even though Wesley yelled at her and called her names. She still considered him her friend. She walked over to Wesley. Wesley turned his head to see her. She touched his face. Wesley took her hand and frowned. Ada smiled and leaned over to his ear.
"Don't worry Wesley you won't meet those bad people ever again." She smiled. Wesley rolled his eyes.  She skipped away humming.

Bart got picked up by his father and finally time for rest. Wesley had to take a warm bath to ease the pain in his body. He limped over to his bed leaned over to his comic book and began reading.

Joe walked into his room and saw Mary laying down facing the opposite way. Joe slowly closed the door and sat on the opposite side of the bed. "That boy is really crazy isn't he?" He asked his wife reading a newspaper and sipping coffee. Mary got up with tears in her eyes and looked at him. "And you know what you are?! A cheating BASTARD." She stripped away the covers of the bed and walked away from him and made sure to slam the bedroom door as she left.  Joe put his head on his hands
And sighed "Casey."

Wesley continued to giggle at the funny joke Superman made in his comic. The door swung open Ada smiled. She had blood on her and a rope. Welsey immediately got up and pulled Ada in from the hallway to his room. "What the fuck Ada what the fuck!" Wesley whispered screaming. "What do you mean?" Ada smiled and hummed going over to sit on his bed.  "What? What? What do you mean? What do I mean? Wait don't even answer that just tell me what is all this." Welsey took Adas' clothing and showed her. Ada pulled Wesley's hand away still smiling proudly.

"Its blood." She whispered happily. "Who's blood, Ada?" Wesley knelt down. "Remember when I said you won't see those people who hurt you ever again." Ada touched Wesley's face. With blood on her hands still, she wiped the blood on his face smiling. She was so happy that he was talking to her again it's been so long.  But Wesley thought about it and came to the realization that it must be Matt and his friends. "You killed them.?" Wesley asked.  Ada nodded happily. "You killed them for me?" Wesley asked. "Yes I did just for you Wesley hunter," Ada said proudly.

"I...I...I don't know what to say, Ada." Welsey said out of words to say. "You don't have to say anything." She said. "But you know what I want you can do?" Ada smiled. "What?" Wesley asked. Ada swiftly pulled out something and a sharp sound came from it. Wesley looked down and then immediately backed away. "It's ok I won't hurt you I'm giving it to you," Ada reassured.
She held it out and smiled. "Why?" Wesley raised his eyebrow. "So you can protect yourself." She bounced in her toes. Wesley slowly grabbed it from her and held it. "Wait," Ada said

Getting on the bed and sitting behind Wesley. She took Wesley's hand that was holding the knife. "You always want to go for the heart." She guided his hand towards wear a person's heart would be. Wesley swallowed spit. He didn't know what to say. "If you can't get that go for the neck and the veins that will knock them for sure but if not I say the belly button." She stuck her tongue out as she was concentrating on teaching him.