Chapter 7

Wesley was looking at the beautiful night sky shining with the stars. Just then something very quickly slipped under his door a paper. Wesley quickly turned to it he slowly got up and walked up to it he held the paper up and there it wrote. My name is Adamma. Though the spelling looked as if a two-year-old wrote it he could understand it. Wesley looked at the door and then at the paper. He smiled the crumpled it. "Nice try Casey or should I say Adamma I'm not an idiot not going to fool me twice!" Wesley said throwing the paper in the trash.

He then went back to his bed and lay down. Just then another piece of paper slid under the bed. Wesley rolled his eyes and got up. He went towards it and snatched the paper from the ground and read it. What's yours? Wesley got
Mad he then screamed towards the door. "Go to sleep!" He yelled he then ripped it up and went to sleep.

The next morning, the family was eating and Wesley was eyeing his sister Casey. Casey was eyeing him back. They were having a stare and the tension was high. Mary could see both her kids arguing silently. Casey had enough and slammed her fork down. "What are you looking at four eyes." She yelled. Wesley looked at her. "You know what Adamma." He mocked. "What?" Casey looked confused as well as everyone else. "Son, what are you talking about?" Joes asked.  "She pranked me and then she tried to prank me last night! Pretending to be someone else!" Wesley pointed fixing his glasses.

"Once!" Casey held up on finger showing her parents. "Whatever." Wesley got up and left when he was about to go upstairs the elderly woman stared at him then she looked away shaking her head. Wesley frowned and then proceeded upstairs. He sat on his bed and sighed. Wesley took a page out of his notebook and began writing he shook his head and chuckled "stupid" he took out the paper and crumpled the paper and threw it away.

Why would he waste his time writing to an imaginary person?

The morning of, Betsy was sending food upstairs to Mary who was sick for today. There Joe was taking care of his wife. For it was Saturday and he was free all day. Betsy knocked on the door. "Come in" joes voice was deep it vibrated the whole room. It also sent chills through Betsy's body. She went into the room with the food in her hand. Joe slightly smiled at her. Betsy put the food down in front of her where she snatched it. Joe got up standing tall at 6'1 over Betsy's small frame. "Since ya here I expect you to take good care of her now," Joe said

Betsy nodded. Mary leaned over and grabbed joes hand. "I thought you were staying with me?" He looked down at her eyes a wet glaze over them. "I'll be back." He smiled down at his wife and pat her hand. Joe walked past Betsy and left. Betsy didn't waste any time and put warm water on her head. Mary turned away from her. It was awkward. Betsy smiled she felt the need to talk. "You know? Momma says when a women get sick it means they're going to get a baby soon." She smiled.

Mary turned to her but her face was not smiling. She looked angry and disgusted. "You speak when you're spoken too!" She raised her voice. "Do I make myself clear?" Mary said. "Yes ma'am."  Betsy lowered her head. She kept pressing the hot towel unto her head.

The phone rang loudly through the house."Ms hunter! Ms. Hunter!" The maid ruby who was the mother of Clifford and Betsy called out for Casey. She happily skipped downstairs and then snatched the phone right out of Ruby's hand. "Hello?" Ruby did a double-take of the rude girl and then proceeded to the living room. Wesley was in the dining room as the record player was playing. He was reading his comics. Wesley certainly wanted to be a hero and save people but he never felt courageous enough to save anyone but ms. Hill made him feel courageous and brave she made him feel good. Wesley smiled at the thought and continued reading it.

It was good to see Casey making friends
Already. Wesley hasn't made a friend...yet.
Wesley sighed