Weekend

Back at the dorms Unity went straight back on her phone and started playing on it. I rolled my eyes at how glued she can be to the phone.

I put my bag down on my computer chair and pulled out my bread along with a few binders.

Finally, I can eat. Don't know how long it's been dince I had actual food but it's been a while. And with all the sugar I'm about to eat, it'll have to be even longer. But water and soup will be okay till then.

I sat down and started on my studies. I know I didn't really need to, but getting good grades in nutrition means getting no yells from my parents. That's just a double plus.

As I turned on my lamp light my phone rang. Speak of the devil.

"Hey, I'm going to get this. I'll be right back." I showed Unity the caller ID and she nodded knowing the trouble if I didn't.

I headed downstairs and out of the dorm lobby. I sat down on the stairs outside the dorm doors and sighed. Slowly, I answered tha call.

"Hello?" My voice was rough. I didn't really know why, but I knew some of it had to do with the fact that I was talking to my father.

"Y/n. Good you answered. I've gotten a call from your English teacher. He said that you haven't attended class twice. And I've looked, that class is about the same time you take your pills. Is everything alright?"

I took a deep breath. I thought about each word carefully. I didn't really feel like telling Dad the truth. If I did he'd force me into surgery. I'm not letting that happen. Why would I?

"I'm fine. I just forget them a few times. So I had to run back to the dorms. But I carry them on me now so I don't forget."

There was a bit of silence between us before he spoke again. This time his voice a little more relaxed and open.

"That's good to hear. Your mother and I are still in Europe. I still have some restaurants who really want my approval, so we probably won't be back until break."

I shook my head knowing he couldn't see me. I know he was telling the truth, but his job isn't telling him the truth. Everytime he says when he's going to be back home, it's always for longer. That's the trouble about food critics.

Part of me new it was because he jist didn't want to see me. Which I was fine with, since I don't feel like seeing him either.

"Okay. I have to study, dad. I'll talk to you later." He hummed and hung up. Casual.

I turned my phone up and turned around to walk back inside. Something told me I was off. Off about something but I didn't know what.

"Wait, my bread!" I ran back to the dorm trying my best not to raise my heart rate too much.

I ran into the dorm jump scaring not only Unity but also Solar who seemed to be visiting.

"What's the rush?" I walked over to my bread and when I picked it up I whined.

"It's cold!" I slid in my chair pouting. Unity and Solar laughed coming over to me to tease me.

"What? Is baby Y/n upset that her food is cold?" I glared at them and sat up.

"I'm not a baby." Untiy sat in her desk chair while Solar put her hands on her hips raising a brow.

"Y/n, your younger we than all of your friends. Why wouldn't you be a baby to us?" She pinched my cheek teasing me again.

I couldn't help but smile. No matter how hard I disagree, it's not my fault my parents raised me to be the odd one out. I've always been ahead of my physical age.

So was my grandmother. We both were the ones who always grew older mentally than physically. My mother says that we can be very ignorant for that, but that's because she's just jealous. Instead of getting grandma's smarts, she got grandpa's muscles.

Her and my grandpa would always be running early in the morning while me and my grandma would have stayed up all night doing puzzles. And mutiple ones as well. I miss them.

"Y/n? Are you seriously doing your studies? It's Sunday enjoy the weekend while you can. Grandma." I looked at Solar confused as she continued to put on nail polish with Unity.

"I thought I was a baby?" She shrugged and Unity answered instead.

"Well, your physically a baby, and mentally a grandma. No one like you in the world." I stuck my tongue out at them. They laughed and continued.

As I sat there I thought about it. Maybe I should relax just a bit. It wouldn't hurt anyone.

I walked over to my bed and brought out my computer and started to write whatever came to mind. It was just a little thing I'd do to get off any things off my chest. But I'd write them with a fictional and fictional story so if people do find this personal stuff they'll just think it's some werid story I'm writing.

I closed my laptop and sat next to Solar to listen on their conversation. Solar leaned on me as we both listened to Unity.

"Yeah, and they're father cheated on their mother a long time ago. One of the reasons why they date a lot of girls and then break up with them instantly.

"I've heard they make bets on the girls they think are worth it."

"Who?" I asked. Unity looked up from her phone and turned torwards me excited to see that I was interested.

"The Busan Brothers. They're father had an affair with the youngest's mother. The mothers hate eachother but the brpthers still like eachother. Rumors say that the reason they play with girls is because they want to set woman striaght now to not cheat later in life."

I scoffed. "Where are you finding this stuff? Isn't that too personal?" Unity shrugged.

"It's just this really popular website. The publisher gets the best drama about us 'rich people' . Every little detail they find it's going public."

Something in me tensed. I looked down thinking. I have to be careful.

"Everything?" I looked back up at Unity. Understanding she threw her phone on the bed and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Everything."