Faithful Leap

Unity, excited rushed to the bus and sat in her seat before Solar could stop her.

She hadn't seen Y/n in two weeks and already knew she was going to make it. She felt so happy to be going back home as well.

Taking her phone out she tried to text Y/n but she still didn't have any service.

She felt someone sit next to her and she elbowed them.

"Solar, do you have any service yet? I can't seem to get not one bar." She waited for a reply but only got a phone next to her arm.

She we to grab the phone next to her but realized that it wasn't Solar's phone. She looked at the person next to her and wished she hadn't.

"Jimin. Why-" she didn't even feel like talking to him.

This whole trip was a mess. She not only felt uncomfortable with Jimin around her 24/7 but she felt worse with out Y/n.

"Just take it. You want to talk to Y/n right?" Jimin kept his eyes on her feeling terrible.

Thw whole trip fpr Jimin was nothing but Unity. His mind was filled ever second of her. He didn't hate it but he wasn't sure that he liked it either. He didn't know what to do.

The only thing he knew was that when he's with her, he felt better. And she went away in his head.

He was confused though, he never really felt this way about anyone else.

"Not anymore. It can wait. Oh, and your in my sisters spot. So move."

"It's fine, I'll sit over there." Solar winked at Unity which only made her even more angry.

"I'm moving." Unity tried to grab her stuff but before she could stand up the bus started to move. Unity sat back down exhausted.

"Can we please talk? Please?" Jimin watched as Unity didn't answer him back but something told him she was listening.

"Fine. I'll talk. I know I'm a dick. I- I, think I really really like you. So much that I can't get you out of my head. So much that even when I'm with other girls, I don't want to be. I want to be with you."

Jimin waited for Unity to have a reaction but she didn't. He continued.

"The real reason to why I always have these one night stands with girls is because I was trying to find someone. Someone who I thought didn't exist. Turns out they do. I cant get you out of my head, god dammit! I haven't been able to do anything unless I'm by you. I- I'm sorry."

Unity didn't know how to feel with all of this information. All ahe knew was that she felt bad.

She hadn't realized he felt this way. And how else was she suppose to react? The guy she's secretly likes for years. Even trying to get a boyfriend to get rid of the small crush she had. Or what she thought was a small crush.

Obviously that didn't go well.

Unity turned towards Jimin who had his eyes closed and head back on seat.

Not knowing if it was a good idea, Unity grabbed Jimin's hand and looked out the window fearing if she looked at him she'd change her mind and kiss him.

Jimin on the other hand knew that this was his one last chance. And he was going use this chance the best he could. And in the smartest way.

Jimin squeezed Unity's hand tighter and it made her heart swell with joy.

She knew the leap she was taking. But she couldn't help it.
-
Getting off the bus, Jimin had kept himself close to her as they talked about kdramas they should start watching once they got home.

As soon as Unity could, she let go of Jimin's hand making him curious and drawing his attention as she dialed a number.

"Hi, Ms. Ken you haven't told her yet right?" Silence stood for a few seconds before Unity smiled and looked towards Jimin.

"Great! Oh, and would kt be any trouble of I brought a guest?...... Thank you so much. I'll see you there...bye."

Jimin crossed his arms waiting for her to fill him in.

"Good news. Your going to dinner with me and my sister. We're going to surprise Y/n, apparently she doesn't know that we came home today."

Jimin smirked and grabbed Unity's bag for her. "Second base already? I didn't know you liked to move that quick!"

Unity scrunched her nose elbowing him in the side lightly as he laughed.

Unity smiled. She was so happy. It's been so long since she's been this excited.

And taking this leap with Jimin might just be one of the best yet.