No Party, More Fun

I looked around the car trying my best to not make eye contact with Jungkook.

Did I know where we were going? No. Did I know why? No. Do I feel very stressed and nervous? Yes.

I haven't known Jungkook very much since school started. And him pulling a move like this is kind of scaring me. I mean it has almost been a month since school started, but since then there has only been a few incounters.

I finally sighed and built up my courage.

"Where are we going?" I looked towards Jungkook and he slowly looked up at me.

"You'll see." I scoffed.

"Okay, why then?" He crossed his arms leaning back father in his seat. It took all my might not to notice how the suit got tighter around his huge thighs as he spreaded his legs out more.

"Well, obviously you didn't want to go to the party. Neither did I. So we don't have to."

I bit the inside of my cheek looking away again. Why is he all of the sudden so brave? The Jungkook I knew didn't even talk full sentences at times. I mean it is nice of him to do this, but I have a small feeling that this isn't just because we both don't want to go to the party. A small part of me thinks he is just doing this so I owe him something.

A bit more silence in the car and it finally stops. The door opens on my side and I look towards Jungkook only for him to stand up and walk out of the car. Still hesitant I follow.

The door behind me closes and I stare at the road. "Where are we?" The limbo was parked on the side of the road, and in front of us was a hill, but behind us was also a hill. The view was amazing behind us, but apparently that's not where Jungkook wanted to go.

"I have no idea." Jungkook waited for the cars to drive by and he jogged to the other side of the road. He turned around and tilted his head toward the hill motioning me to join him. When I didn't respond he continued closer to the hill and started to climb the small parts of the hill.

I sighed and walked to the other sides not really caring about the cars at this point. Not having enough information is one of the biggest pet peeves I have. Why wouldn't you tell someone something if they're going to find out anyway. Just tell them first so there isn't any miss-happs anyway.

I followed Jungkook's steps up the hill, praying to the God, my suit wouldn't rip. Seeing as the footing was closer together, I didn't have very many chances of ripping my clothes. But you never know.

Finally reaching the top I brushed off my pants and top. My hands ached a bit, it's been a while since I've gone to a gym. But having reasons is my main problem to that problem.

My eyes went wide seeing the view. We were defiantly father out than I had expected. There wasn't just the city in front of us, it was all around us. Like we were I the middle of the city, but in the middle of a forest in the city. It was fascinating.

My heart feeling a bit too fast, I quickly sat down trying to ignore the slight pain in my chest. Sometimes I forget that any kind of physical activity can really damage my heart bad. I need to start paying attention to my condition.

"Your sick aren't you?" I watched as Jungkook sat next to me and kept his eyes on the city in front of him. I clicked my tongue and shook my head.

"No." He then sighed. Something I have never really seen him do. It was interesting to see someone change the way he does in front of different people.

"Lying is never a good habit." I scoffed smirking.

"True. But is it a good habit when its for someone's safety?" This made Jungkook turn to look at me. He shook his head, something changed. The small light that had been in him before had left his features completely. It kind of shocked me to see him this way.

"What condition do you have?" Jungkook still picked at the topic I tried to avoid. This guy really thinks I'm just going to give away my personal things? He can try but it's never going to happen. I might be an easy person to talk to, but I have my stubborn times.

"Annoyed Syndrome. It's very common you know basically everyone has had it a few times in their life." I looked towards Jungkook being completely serious. He looked away smirking a bit.

My eyes widened. Something felt nice inside, satisfied even. Satisfied to see the raven haired boy smile. I have never imagined this man next to me smiling, let alone me making him smile. It really made me happy for some odd reason.

"You look good with a smile. Do it more often." I kept my eyes on the city in front of me. I felt his gaze on me but I didn't mind. If anything I felt relieved that he at least had a soul.

"You know, maybe we should hang out more. That way I can see your smile more." We bpth turned to look at each other and Jungkook sighed.

"I'll hang out with you more if you tell me about you and your condition."

I glared at Jungkook. Why isn't he letting this go? I swear to god, if this is how I have to get through to the raven haired boy, then fine. I'm sure he can keep a secret.

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone. I haven't even told anyone besides Unity about my condition. Promise?" I turned towards Jungkook and he faced me as well. He held up his pinky finger and I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed his pinky finger with mine and we both promised.

"I have a heart condition. It's run through my family for ages now and it passes down every other generation. No one actually knows where it came from, everyone has different stories. But each year as I get older, so does my heart. It basically shrinks as I get older. The farthest in age my family has gone is my grandmother, she died at 50."

I tried my best not to think to much about my grandmother. She was my joy in everything we did together. She was the other me.

"My mother didn't get it and my brother was suppose to. But he didn't get it either. I did. I take medicine four times a day just to keep my heart rate at balance. I can't eat to many hot items other wise my heart rate will go up and it'll collapse. Same goes with any major activity. Which causes me to go very cold at times, but I'm okay with that." I wish I was.