The apology

Pulling out my phone, I looked through my messages looking for Mirae.

The fall wind tickled my legs, my skirt wanting to fly up put my long coat Jacket stopping it.

She called me while I was in class. I could call her back but I didn't feel like talking to anyone ag the moment.

Yesturday was really fun and everhthing, until the big fight. Which did end up on the main social media, which means my dad saw it. Which means he saw me in the video take two boys away from a crowd.

-I was in class. What do you need?

-Your Father is coming back this weekend. I need you to be here this weekend to grett him. Then you can go back to your dorm.

-Fine.

I rolled mg eyes. She could have just texted me this. What's up with parents and calling everyone?

I closed the message app and started at the Google page I was currently on. It was a website to help me find locations. Hopefully where ever my mother is. If I can find her before this winter break, then I'll be able to visit during winter break.

I'll probably need a job and-

"Woah!-" I felt hands grab my waist and pull me back up. My eyes stayed on the ground afraid that if I didn't look away I'd actually fall.

"You are glued to that phone aren't you?" The voice behind me made me tense. I turned around and stared at Jungkook a bit confused.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He smirked a bit playing around with me. I clenched my jaw and punched his arm. He winced sucking in a sharp breath.

"Ow-uh!"

"How can you play around after leaving for four days striaght?!" I turned back around and walked towards the main buidling of the school. Jungkook followed behind me.

"I busy, okay?" This stamens made me scoff. I grabbed my bag putting my books inside and headed to the back of the school.

"I don't believe you. Especially since I know you saw me call. Ten and Korain had gotten into a fight."

I brought Jungkook to the back of the school so no one could really see or hear us talking. Those other times were out in the open when people caught pictures of me. Hopefully here, no one will catch us.

"What?" Jungkook's face was full of confusion. Which told me he really didn't know.

"It's all over the media. I had to pull them apart and continuously ask them why they fought, but they wouldn't answer me."

Jungkook sighed and leaned against the wall behind him. His hands went into his sweat pant pockets.

"I'm sorry. I really am, something just came up and it's been clogging my brain ever since."

I looked at Jungkook, his eyes up towards the sky. I kind of felt bad, here I'm getting angry at him when he also had his own problems as well.

"Do you wanna do something? To clear your head?" Jungkook looked down at me and then crossed his arms.

"Like what?" I shrugged and looked around trying to think of something we could do together that could relieve our stress.

I really couldn't come up with anything. It was really hard to think of something when my head was already busy with other stuff.

I was going to turn towards Jungkook again and ask him, but before I could do anhthing, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me a bit closer to him.

"We are friends correct?" His eyebrows were knotted together and something in his eyes flashed but I couldn't tell what.

"Yeah. Isn't that what you said?" I asked confused. Jungkook nodded and then pulled my wrist closer to him.

"Then don't be mad at me anymore please." He pressed his lips onto my wrist and added a bit of pressure.

My eyes widdened and my stomach felt light and it tingled. His warm hand tightened around my arm a bit more before he took his lips off of my wrist and looked at me.

I looked down not being able to make any eye contact. My voice was quiet as I tried my best to speak.

"What was that?" I didn't hear Jingkook speak, he only let go of my arm gently putting it back to my side.

I heard his feet start to move and I looked back up to be met by his back as he slowly walked away.

"Sorry. Like I've said. I've been busy. And I still am. I'll talk to Ten."

He walked into the main buidling again leaving me in the back with butterflies. I looked down at my wrist ans felt my face start to heat up.

I had no idea what that was, or why he did that. But whatever he did, was not acceptable! He can't just pretend like that was a normal gesture! Why did he do it?

I shouldn't think about this too much. I need to study for the next sample we need to turn in about Arab music. I also need to look for a part time job.

Jungkook kissing my wrist is easy to forget. Right? He was just apologizing. Yeah, just apologizing.