Project #1

Sitting down in the office chair, I sighed and continued to turn on the monitors. Playing around with the loops and tracks they had already I got into some work. I didn't grab my laptop from the dorm to bring in my own samples or files. But what they had was pretty cool.

"I didn't know someone was in here, sorry." One of the girls from yesterday, at the greeting ceremony, came in and smiled. she was the one I wasn't sure liked me.

"No, it's okay. I can leave." I got up to leave but before got to the handle of the door, the door opened by it's self. Senior Yejun, walked in with a smile on his face.

"Perfect. The two I needed. We have our first project girls. Two students already need help with producing something that they want to come true."

I looked at Yejun surprised. Isn't it a bit early to be getting requests? School just started.

Not sure on how to feel I nodded my head and listen to the rest of what he had to say.

"I want you two to tell the others to meet here right now so we can get started. I will tell the rest of the instructions when everyone else gets here."

We both nodded. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone to text everyone in the group chat. The group chat was formed yesterday when someone suggested it. The seniors agreed since it was such a small group that they didn't mind. It's nice too, because no one really texts in it so it's not going off 24/7.

As I texted everyone they started to whine and get confused but I told the we we're just as confused. So they all agreed to come here and wait for the senior's explanation. Although only 12 answered. The other two still haven't answered. They're probably busy.

Everyone started to enter one by one taking seats in the studio as we waited for the seniors. I sat on the couch next to Irene and Chan. Irene was the one who mentioned that her mom had all my step moms designs in her closet. She was really cool.

"Wait so your dad is a critic?" Chan asked making everyone draw their attention towards the conversation.

"Yeah, he goes to different countries each quarter."

They all asked questions getting more and more curious. I felt a bit overwhelmed since I usually don't talk about my family that much.

My brother always made it feel like we were just a normal family. One that didn't get bombarded with cameras each second of the day.

"Wait, Jai. Isn't that the critic who shut down your families business, Ryujin?"

Everyone looked towards Ryujin, the girl who didn't seem to like me, she was sitting in one of the desk chairs next to Yoongi.

She looked at me and shrugged. "Yeah." Her voice was quiet and she turned back around in the chair so her back faced us.

Everyone then looked at me. Confused, I just sat still and tried to get put of the subject.

"Alright! We have our first singer and rapper here with us guys." Senoir Yejun walked in with a girl and a guy.

"This is Hyunjin and Wendy. They both have amazing ideas on what they want. I want Y/n, Yoongi, Chan and Mark to work with Hyunjin. You guys have a better grip on rappers. Ryujin, Irene, Johnny, Seo, and Alex with Wendy. The rest may go and break. I promise all of you will get a chance this is only the beginning of the year, remeber."

The rest of the group headed out and my group stayed in the studio. There was two studios in this building, but the other one was smaller. I'm sure Irene's grouo went there.

"Okay, telk us what your thinking of." Chan walked up to Hyunjin and had him tell us what he had and what he wanted.
-
After about an hour we had a mintue down on what he wanted. Which is faster than we had expected. Except for one thing.

I hadn't done any of it. I've been sitting on the couch watching the guys, do the work, and everytime I tried to get in, Hyunjin would push me away.

"There's something off. I don't know what's off." Yoongi tried every chord he could think of but it just kept coming out wrong.

I knew exaclty what was wrong. It was the F. It needed to be flat. Idiots.

They all sat in silence for a mintue. Annoyed I walked up to the desk and pushed them aside. I brought up the recording and pushed the record button.

"Hey-"

"Shhh." Yoongi hushed Hyunjin and watches as I played through the one montue finishing off with an F flat.

Everyone was quiet after I had finished. I sat back down on the couch super tired and annoyed. First it was the professor and that werid guy, then it was Ryujin who kind of just dumped me even father and now this. I just want to sleep already.

"Have you known that this whole time?" Chan questioned me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yep. Don't you think-" My phone started to buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and gasped. My pills.....

"Shit, I have to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I got yp and started walking as fast as I could to my car.

My hand still buying in my hand I tried to shut it off as I got outside but my hands started to shake really bad.

Damn it! Why couldn't I just have brought them with me? Why am I such an idiot?! God those pills are the only things keeping me alive!

I finally shut if off and was going to keep walking but I got pulled out of the street right as a car horn rang in my ears.

Surprised I looked at the hand tightly gripping my forearm. Jungkook looked back at me with the same surprised expression.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Something in my heart stung as he said that. I shook my head but immediately regretted it. My head started to get more dizzy. And I could barely breath.

"N-nurse. I need-" My legs have out and Jungkook caught me before I fell to the ground.

I could feel him lift me up before I could feel myself slowly drift away.