News

"I hope she's okay." Korain played with his hands and tried his best to calm down but he couldn't. Every part of his head was filled with memories of the night with Y/n's brother.

Korain's knee stopped bouncing when he felt a warm hand on it. He followed the hand until he saw Yoongi's face.

"It'll be okay." Yoongi kissed Korain's forehead making them both feel better.

"Where's Y/n?"

Yoongi and Korain stood up hearing Jungkook's voice. Ten walking behind him played with his cast when he saw Korain. Korain didn't like the fact that Ten was here.

"She's resting. We haven't heard anything about her health yet."

The four boys stood in the hall in thick silence for a while before Jungkook asked Yoongi a question.

"Is Hoseok at his grandparents yet?" Jungkook remembered that Hoseok went to visit his grandparents and texted Jungkook a few hours beforehand.

"Yeah. He-"

Before Yoongi could answer the younger brother, the door to Y/n's room opened. Mr. Lai and Mrs. Lai walked out with concerned looks on their faces.

But when Mr. Lai looked up his face changed. Anger began to fill his head.

"Why the he'll is there so many boys out side of my daughter's room?" Mr. Lai was stern with his voice kind of scaring the younger four in front of him.

"Honey relax, your daughter is in pain and your being loud. Please go wait in the car I'll talk to the boys."

Hesitant, Mr. Lai finally took a good look the the four boys and then walked away.

Mrs. Lai smiled and watched as the boys waited for good news.

"Y/n is okay." The boys relaxed a bit except for Jungkook. He knew better than to relax at the good news.

Yoongi, knowing that Y/n was okay, walked away leaving a kiss on Korain's cheek. Yoongi didn't kmow about Y/n's personal life and he didn't need to.

"Although, her heart condition isn't very well. She's going to have to stay here for at least two weeks before she can get back to her normal activities. And before she leaves, they're going to try and see if they can't replace her heart with another one."

"Can I see her?" Jungkook was quick to ask. He felt like it was too quick, but at the same time he didn't care.

Mrs. Lai smiled and nodded. Jungkook walked to her door while Mrs. Lai lead the two boys out of the hospital to reasure them.

Jungkook walked in quietly and closed the door behind him.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Y/n's voice was rough and quiet. It pained Jungkook to see her this way.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook ignored Y/n question with another one. This made Y/n chuckle.

"I'm fine. But why are you here?"

Jungkook shrugged not sure himself what he was doing there.

"Mrs. Jai told me that you have to do surgery in the next two weeks?" Jungkook watched as Y/n looked up at the ceiling thinking in silence.

Jungkook walked closer to Y/n hear her son a bit and put her hands to her face. He put his hand on her back rubbing it as she cried more.

Y/n, needing someone, scooted over on the small hospital bed and had Jungkook sit next to her hugging her.

"Jungkook, I'm scared." She spoke in between sobs.

"Why?" His voice was soft and comforting. He was trying his best to calm her down.

"The transfer. They say I only have a 30% chance of living. What if I don't make it?"

Jungkook squeezed her tightly as he felt his own eyes get blurry. His chest hurt, he hated hearing her say stuff like that.

"You will make it. We've just started to become friends. I need to know more about you, I need to take you out to have fun, skip parties with you...." Jungkook felt Y/n's weight get heavier. He looked down at her to see her sleeping.

He smiled a bit and tasted salt in his mouth. He laid back and whipped his damp face with his sleeve.

"And keep you." Jungkook whispered to himself.

Rembering what he had gotten, Jungkook pulled out a bracelet with a purple bow on it and put it around Y/n's wrist.

When they were talking the night of the party, Y/n had mentioned that her brother gave her a purple bow when she was born. Jungkook wanted her to still be able to wear that bow without looking like a little kid.

Which is when he had someone make the silver bracelet.

The bracelet was a perfect size and the clip was the bow itself. The bow sat right on the top of her wrist.

It made Jungkook feel like he could protect her. Which was all he wanted.