Back On Track

"Hei, what are you doing here?"

Jimin stood in the door way annoyed to see that the girl in front of him was this close him.

Hei, flipped her long brown hair off her shoulder and stepped past Jimin into the house. Her heels clicked against the floor annoying Jimin even more.

"I have come ger to pay my sister a visit. I thought I'd stop by and see what your up to these days."

Jimin grabbed his coat and scoffed as she turned around to look back at Hei.

"Leave. I have to go." Jimin walked out the door trying to close it behind him but he couldn't.

In the door, was Hei's foot jammed in between to keep from the door closing. The door opened again, as Hei pulled it open.

Jimin sighed and walked away from the house on his way to school. But he was followed as Hei sat into the car next to him.

"I know Ryujin goes to the same school. Take me there, I wanna say hi to my sister."

-
Looking down at my phime constantly I decided to turn it off. I was annoyed. Between the three people on my mind, those three have also been trying to call and text me not leaving me alone.

I just need space. Too much has happened at once, I need some time alone. Even from Unity, I love her, but I need to find myself again.

I put my phone in my pocket and headed to the studio. I know the senoirs won't mind since they usually keep the studio open half the time.

I opened the door and was relieved when no one seemed to be in here. I closed the door behind me and set my lap top on the desk and plugged it into the monitors and main computer.

I transferred a file that I have been working on for a bit. It was a file that used to be my brothers and he never finished it. Usually I don't have time for this file, but since J am focusing on me today. I have time.

Going back and fourth fixing things here and there, about an hour had passed and I was relaxed. Able to clear my head, and not have to worry about anything.

Sometimes between friends and family, I forget why I came here. It wasn't for the drama, it was for my brother. And my mother. For them to see me be happy when they needed it most. It's for them.

"Wow." I jumped looking behind me. Jungkook sat on the couch behind me with his arms crossed watching the monitor above me.

"When did you get here?" I closed my laptop, which closed out of the file on the monitors.

"Half an hour ago. I didn't want to inturupt you. You looked focused."

Jungkook sat up and watched me closely. His hair was straight and wasn't parted. It gave him a lazy look, a good one. He wore studs in his ears and a long black shirt. His pants were grey cargo pants and they patched his grey boots.

"Well, if you need the studio I'll leave." I got up to leave grabbing my stuff, but Jungkook stopped me by walking in front of me. It made me sigh.

"Look. I really do wanna be friends. I have just been so busy. Look, can we talk? Please? Thats what friends do right?"

I looked at Jungkook unsure. Everytime I try to talk to him he just walks away.

"This is your last chance, Jungkook. Talk to me. I am here for that, but if you don't talk, then we don't need to be friends."

Jungkook forced a smile and took my hands pulling me slightly to the couch to sit down. He took a deep breath in and spoke softly.

"I am sorry. Lately, my father has been pulling stricter strings on where I can and can not be, who I see. I've been t ring to convince him to let me go out so I could see you. But he wouldn't let me. So.ething about his job is just pulling me away from everyone. I'm sorry."

Jungkook had his head low, making me feel a bit bad.

"This was all you had to say and I'd be okay with it, Jungkook. I understand, my father just came back home so I'll probably be more busy as well."

"It doesn't look like your busy." Jungkook pointed at my laptop and I sighed remembering that the whole point on coming here was to forget about him. On top of other things.

"Jungkook, are you busy tomorrow night?" I looked at Jungkook who shook his head with curious eyes.

"Good. At 7 tomorrow, I want to meet you at the hill. Bring some snacks, lets get back on track officially as friends. Yeah?" I held out my hand to shake on it with Jungkook.

He chuckled and shook my hand.