Deals Broke and Deals Made

"Wait.... how did-"

Ten smirked and walked out the door. I followed him trying to wrap my head around whether he was being serious or not.

"I am Ten. Nobody really calls me that anymore. And after you said it, I knew that you could only be eleven. I didn't tell very many people our nicknames."

We both walked in silence. I shook my head not knowing how to react.

I mean he could be Ten, but how could I really know? I don't like testing people, but I could try.

"If ylur really Ten, what street did we live on?"

"Oh you mean Huckleberry? Well, it was Hunkle Street, but we could never say it."

I smiled remebering the first time we sat at the sign together. We were so competitive, we always tried to beat eaxhpther in everything. Sometimes he won and sometimes I won. But most of the time he won.

"Wow. I was not expecting you to remeber that." Ten laughed next to me.

"Of course. I still remeber the first time we fought. And the first time we had our first dance..."

Ten suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling my hand out of my pocket. He grabbed both of my hands and started to twirl me around like we were dancing.

I laughed and tried to pull my hand put of his grip. "Ten, everyones staring at us, stop."

"So? I wanna have fun with my Eleven. It's been too long since I've had fun."

I smiled. It has been awhile since I've actually had a break as well. Now that I think about it. These last two weeks have been overly exhausting, from the start of school, everything has been rushed. Hopefully it slows down though.

"Ten?" Another voice in front of usage us both turn towards it.

My body froze seeing Jungkook and Jimin in front of us. They both looked at me and back at Ten confused.

"Hello young ones. This is Y/n, aka Eleven, and I have invited her.-"

"Hold on. This, is Eleven? The werid girl who always clung to you like a rat?" Jimin pointed his finger at me and I glared at him annoyed.

Jungkook slapped the back of Jimin's head and looked towards me.

"Your Eleven?" I nodded and Jungkook nodded back. Ten then looked at me and asked with question, "You know them?"

"Yeah, well they do go to the same college. How do you guys kmow each other?"

"We're brothers-" Jimin started to say something bit Ten immediately put a hand over his mouth.

"Brothers? So how many brothers do you two really have?" I stared at Jungkook and Jimin confused as hell. How come no one has ever talked about Ten? If he's a brother as well, shouldn't he be with everyone else?

"That's none of your business." Jungkook spoke with a darker voice then before and walked passed us.

"Sorry." I scoffed a bit watxhing Jingkook walked away.

"It's fine. He's jist had a bit of a tantrum lately. Anyway, let's go!" Ten grabbed my hand and the rest of us headed towards Jungkook.
-
"Hey, so I guess she's out of the bet." Jikin walked beside Jungkook trying to keep up with his fast pace, while Y/n and Ten walked behind them talking.

"What?" Jungkook didn't really pay attention. He wasn't in on any of the bets anyway.

"The bet. On Y/n. Hoseok was given the bet, but I guess we'll have to pull it off. If Ten founds out we're betting we'll get in deep trouble."

Jungkook scoffed and walked faster. "You will get in trouble."
-

"Ah, Lai, how nice of you to stop by. What can I do for you?"

"I've heard that you've invited me to your welcoming party?"

Mirae sat down in front of the powerful man making sure to sit properly. The man watched her movement pleased.

"I did. Is that a problem?" Mirae shook her head smiling.

"No. But I am a Lai now. Which means not a lot of people that know you, are going to like me. Seeing as how that old man basically put your people out of business."

"You mean the Hung family? No one really liked them anyway. In fact, I invited you to give them a push. My wife is not able to attend the party herself. She's okay with you being by my side as my plus one. Are you willing to go with me?"

Mirae sat up and sighed. The man in front of her chuckled completely understanding. He stood up and walked around the desk to walk to her. She stood up as well.

"What do you want?" The man spoke with a curious voice waiting for the pretty woman next to him to answer him.

"Oh, you already know what I want. Plus, I've got good news for you. But sadly it does have to be bout your sons."