Stay Strong

Everyone stood outside in front of the busses waiting to get into their groups and to load up.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I'm sorry I can't be there with you."

"Unity, it's fine. Go on this trip, you'll enjoy it."

I played with the blanket that sat next to me. I was nervous. Super nervous. They found a good match for my heart too quickly. They plan on doing the surgery today. I never wanted the surgery, but I didn't think that my heart would give out. I didn't think I was this weak.

"You better not die on me. I need my best friend." I chuckled at Unity.

"I'll stay strong. I promise. Have fun Unity. Bye."

"Bye." Unity hung up the phone and gave Solar her bag back when she walked over.

"Finally what took so long?" Unity zipped up her jacket as the wind started to pick up.

The days started to get colder and colder as winter was on it's way. Which also meant something big was on it's way.

"Hey, have you guys seen Jungkook? Be was suppose to meet us here." Hoseok dragged Jimin by his bag and Yoongi walked hand in hand with Korain.

"No. We haven't seen him. Maybe he's late?"

The group talked some more agreeing that Jungkook was late.
-
"I'll be right here when you get back. I promise." I smiled as Jungkook held my hand then I began to chuckle.

"Jungkook, you do realize your probably going to get into trouble for this right?"

Jungkook shrugged looking down at the bracelet on my hand.

I didn't know who the bracelet was from. Jungkook didn't know either. There were omly a few people who knew about the bow. Jungkook, Korain, and Dad. And it was definitely not Dad.

"Hey, do tell me one thing." Jungkook looked at Y/n speaking with a curious voice.

"Can you promise we you'll still be my friend no matter what?"

Confused I grabbed Jungkook's hand and smiled.

"Of course. Now hurry and leave, I don't want my Dad getting made seeing you in here."

Jungkook took my hand and kissed the back of it. "I'll be waiting."

I chuckled and waited for the doctors and my parents to come in.

But only Mirae came into the room. Confused I glared a bit at Mirae.

"Why are you here?"

"Y/n look I'm not in the mood right now and you need to be in a good one too okay? Here." Mirae gave me the purple bow.

Too many emotions flowed through me at once. I grabbed the bow and felt like crying.

"Where-"

"Don't worry. I took care of the letter it's with me. And everything else that's important to you."

Confusion started to cloud my emotions and I noticed the slight panic in Mirae's eyes. I grabbed her shoulder grabbing her attention.

"What's wrong? Why did you have to get my stuff? And where' my Dad?"

Mirae smile, although the smile didn't reach her eyes, and shook her head. "Stay strong. I'll tell you after you wake up okay?"

As Mirae started to walk away I grabbed her wrist getting her attention once more. I looked down and decided to take a risk that might be a mistake.

"Mirae, I'm scared. What if I don't wake up?" I grabbed her wrist tighter.

"Oh, darling don't be scared. Even if you don't wake up, you'll be with your family. I'm sure up there your brother will be waiting. And down here we'll be waiting as well. Stay strong."

"I never thought of it that way." Mirae smiled hugging me and I hugged back. I sighed as she left.

Let's stay strong.