Proving Your Worth

Unity sat in between Jimin and Solar at the mentor speech. She felt uncomfortable.

Not just because she was sitting next to Jimin, but also because she had just read another article about Jimin and a girl.

Unity tried her best but she couldn't help and look at the articles about him. It pained her each time.

She knew that Jimin didn't care though. He hasn't proven it enough. She didn't know why she kept worrying about him anyway. They only had a few interactions.

The only thing she'd probably question would be why he always stared at her in class. That she definitely didn't understand.
-
Jimin couldn't catch his thoughts. He tried his best to focus on the speech but everytime he did thoughts about Unity kept popping in his head.

Hell, he couldn't even sleep last night because his head was filled with Unity.

Tapping his fingers on his leg he finally got the courage to grab Unity's hand and pull her outside of the building.

"Jimin, what the hell?" Unity sounded tired as much as Jimin felt.

"Look, please let me talk." Jimin held onto Unity's shoulders trying to keep her in place.

Unity stayed silent letting him talk. "Unity, I'll tell you the truth. I haven't gotten you out of my head. I thought that it was someone else who had been keeping me occupied, but everytime I see you I realize it's you. I really wanna try this with you."

Unity shook her head unsure. "Jimin, try what? Although I do like you, I don't even know you. Taking me to that restaurant shows that you don't know me. And you won't leave my head as well. It's irritating."

"Why?" Jimin's chest stung a bit.

"Because! While your out there kissing other girls, I'm suppose to wait here and hope you prove to me that you want to try something?!"

Jimin looked down unsatisfied. He was trying his best. Although now he felt like he wasn't.

"Jimin, when can you show me I'm not one of those girls you just brush off?"

"Your not!"

"Then show me! Stop saying it and show me!" Before Unity walked away, Jimin grabbed her and kissed her.

But she didn't kiss back. In fact, she pushed Jimin away and shook her head.

"That's not what I mean Jimin." Unity walked back inside leaving Jimin to curse at himself.
-
Walking into Ten's shop, Jungkook got a few more notifications from the website almost everyone knows about.

Jungkook shook his head seeing the article about his fellow classmates. But the more he looked through that's when he saw the one about Jimin and Unity.

He stopped walking and read the article. There was one thing that was obvious to Jungkook. The owner of this article went to our school. He'd find them soon.

"Jungkook? Shouldn't you be on the trip?" Ten walked out of the back rubbung his right hand with towel the best he could.

Ten still had the cast on his hand. Jungkook hated the bravery Ten had. If it wasn't for Jungkook, Ten would've gotten more broken bones.

"I can't. I promised someone I'd stay." Jungkook sat down at one of the tabled and Ten sat across from him pulling a thread from his cast.

"You know we're gonna have to put our plan into motion here soon, Jungkook. I don't know how much more Dad is going to do the company. You said he was pairing up with Mirae right?"

"Mrs. Lai. Yes. They're sponsoring her company. Which will bring up her company but that's nothing to worry about. From what it looks like to me Dad is going to be going on a business trip next month. By then we should have enough evidence."

"Okay. And are you sure your going to be okay with me being the next heir?"

Jungkook looked down at his hands. Technicality, Yoongi would be the next heir do to age, but seeing as though Ten, Jimin, and Jungkook were their Dad's blood, Yoongi had agreed to keep Ten the heir.

"Yes. And even if I wasn't, I trust you. You know more about the past then I do."

The two boys sat in silence thinking. Both engaged om their thoughts they hadn't noticed the customer walk in.

"Jungkook?" Hearing his voice, Jungkook looked at the entrance and tensed.

"Hei. Leave." Jungkook clenched his jaw. Hei was the last person he needed to see. Seeing what she did to Y/n.

"I'd like some food first. But since your here, how's that little rat of yours?"

Jungkook glared at Hei, fists tight ready at any second.

"Oh and her dad? Seem to habe left them huh? I'm not surprised, after the hit he took on with Mirae. God, it was a hard one too."

Jungkook's fist tightened until his knuckles were white. But he loosened his jaw to speak.

"Stop talking like you know everyone."

"Oh but I do. Being Mirae assistant, kind helps with that as well. Aren't you curious? Curious on how abusive Y/n's dad really is?"

"Shut up!" Jungkook stood up and Ten grabbed his arm the best he could.

"Hei I think it's time you leave." Ten pushed Hei out the shop before she could say anything else.