Tables Turn

My eyes were heavy and I could barely hear anything, but with enough strength I was able to open my eyes.

I looked around relaxing, noticing that I was in the nurses office. I slowly sat up as ssoon as nurse Sarah came in. She rushed over putting a hand out to help me.

"Be careful. You can't raise your heart rate remember."

"What happened?" Nirse Sarah walked over to her desk and picked up my pills. I listened closely and sat confused at what she was saying.

"Sweety. These pills aren't the right ones you should be taking. In fact, these are the complete oppisite. They way down on your heart instead of picking it up. Why were you taking these?"

I shook my head. I knew something was off, why did I pick them up? I shouldn't have had to.

"They were given to me by the hospital. Mh dad usually tells the hospital to drop it off for me. But-"

"Oh My! I'm so glad to see that your okay!"

I looked towards the door and tensed. Mihae. What the hell is she doing here? Didn't dad say she was with him?

"Oh, you must be Mrs. Jai!" Nurse Sarah smiled and walked over to the door shutting it behind Mihae. A bunch of students and teachers yelling for her attention and autograph.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. And I want to thank you for taking care of my little girl." I cringed at her words. None of them were true.

"I don't mind.-"

"What are you doing here?" I looked at her straight in the eyes. She hesitated but still spoke.

"Your father was worried. I told him that I needed to be here for you. So here I am."

Nurse Sarah awed and proceeded to ask Mihae for her autograph. I scoffed, got out of the nursing bed, and walked out of the room and crowded people.

"Y/n!" I could hear her follow behind me. But I ignored her. There was no reason behind coming here. I was perfectly fine.

I continued my way through the doors of the school and out to my car. But before I could reach for my car Mihae grabbed my wrist.

"I am your mom. Stop walking away when I call you." Her nails dug into my wrist and she glared at me.

I slapped her wrost away and got into my car. I jist needed to go home. Way too much has happened today.

-
-
The next few days were a bit werid. Especially having Mihae back here. She's been calling me none stop. It's starting to get very annoying.

I finally got the right pills and jave been feeling a bit better. But between Mihae, and other people I'm starting to hate school again.

I walked out of the classroom not wanting to deal with that stupid substitute any longer. He ws just werid.

"Y/n, is this true?" Unity grabbed my hand and showed me an article on her phone.

"What is this?" She looked at me disappointed. She held the phone closer to my face and I read the title.

"Stunning Mrs. Jai daughter might be dating the mysterious handsome young Jungkook, one of the busan brothers..? What!?"

Untiy slid her phone away from me before I grabbed it. I glared at her not sure why she even showed me that.

"Unity, stop believing everything you see. I don't even know him why would I be dating him?"

"That's true." I rolled my eyes and walked to lunch with Unity.

At the cafeteria, we both grabbed some food and sat down. After a bit of talking we sat in silence only to notice there were a few people talking about me.

Unity sighed and looked around.
"Maybe you should confront him." She shrugged not making eye contact with me.

My silence gave her an answer.

"Hey, can we sit with you guys?" I looked up and smiled at Irene and Ryujin. I knew it would be a bit awkward with Ryujin but I didn't mind

"Yeah." They sat down infront of us and introduced themselves to Unity. Me and Ryujin stayed on the silent side while Irene and Unity talked.

"Why you guys over here?" An unfamiliar voice spoke next to me. We all looked up at the voice. The guy who spoke had orange hair and stood next to Yoongi.

"Well, we made new friends. Girlfriends. Better than hanging out with you weirdos all the time." Irene spoke before stuffing her mouth with food.

"Aw. But I thought we were super weirdos? Are you going introduce us, Ryujin?" Ryujin stayed quiet.

"This is Y/n, and Unity. Guys this is Hoseok and Yoongi. They're brothers."

"You know them?" Unity spoke with full curiosity. I rolled my eyes, probably a better way for her to get close to them. And yet she has a boyfriend.

"Hey, why don't you guys join us? We'd like the company." Irene agreed and before I could say anything Unity stood up with them.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and whispered, "Don't you have a boyfriend?" She shrugged and answered back.

"You mean Luke? We broke up." I looked at her surprised.

"What do you mean? Why didn't you tell me?" She but her lip and looked down.

"Honeslty, because I didn't want to worry you. I know you've had it rough since Mihae came back."

"Okay, what happened to the don't fall for the players rule?"

"Wasn't it obvious I broke it already? Come on Y/n, I get that Mihae is back, but don't keep a stuck up your ass just because of her."

I scoffed and let her go. It's not normal for her not to tell me stuff like that. Usually she tells me everything. What's going on?

"Your not coming?" Yoongi's voice made me shiver. It was deep but calm. Almost to calm. There was barely any emotion in it.

"No. I have work to finish." I said straight and got up to leave.

As I walked out of the cafeteria I almost bumped into Senoir Korain.

"Hey, did you eat?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Not much though. Kind of lost my appetite."

"Well, you wanna get a bite somewhere else? I know your brother hated here, you might wanna try somewhere he liked."