The Fight

"What? Yoongi!?" Unity almost yelled his name. I glared at her and she giggled quieting down. Solar sat next to her unfazed.

"I knew he was gay. I mean you could tell by the way he walks. Its's just so-"

"Solar! Don't be rude." Jnity slapped the older girl on the shoulder making Solar just shrug.

The three of us sat in the living room talking about the tea I had to spill. Which wasn't much but ut was still something. Something that definitely surprised me all together.

"So, are you going to tell us why Jungkook suddenly became a dog that overly cringes to their owner?"

Solar looked at me with big eyes wondering what Unitywas talking about. I sighed shaking my head.

"It was nothing. He just wanted to talk."

Unity clicked her tongue. "Bullshit." She hot up and walked over to the kitchen. She had recently been wokring out a lot more, she said she needs to be in shape for the coming up events. Certain school departments, in two weeks, are going on a trip to a small city for about a week for inspiration.

I'm not sure we are though.

"I'm serious. That's it." I checked my phone seeing that it was dry I put it back down. It's actually been a few days since that small interaction with Jungkook.

Ever since then he hasn't been in touch. I've seen him a few times at lunch. But he's been with his brothers so I just left him alone. I'm not sure why.

"Y/n....... Do you know about this?" Solar held her phone in front t of me. I grabbed her phine and read the fimiliar website.

Y/n on a chart?
Lai Y/n is seen with yet another guy, on campus. Perhaps she's got a list? After one's checked off she goes for the next one. Would explain. Why she isn't with Jungkook in these pictures.

I grinded my teeth together and hadned to phone back to Solar.

"Bastards. He's a Friend! He's literally gay! I'm not even flirting with anyone! Heck, half the girls in school flirt with the guys here and yet no one's paying attention to them!"

Unity sat back down, setting a bowl of chips and salsa on the small table infront of us. She looked up at me concerned.

"It's because your well known. So are they, anything about the famous and wealthy students is what will get the secret writer of the article money. Including making up things."

I sighed trying to calm down. Anymore of those articles about me and my heart will burst. This is just ridiculous, people assume every little thing they see.

My phone next to me, binged telling me I have a notification.

Picking it up, my eyes widened when I saw who had texted me. I opened my phone and texted them back right away.

"Hey, guys I have to go. I'll be right back though."

I grabbed my jacket rushing out the door and leaving Solar and Unity behind in the dust.

I got into my car and drove to the school. Today I had all of my classes, so it was pretty late by the time I got home. Which means I was overly tired. But qhat I had jjst hesrd, woke me up immediately.

I ran into the school, not paying attention to my heart rate and ran towards the commotion.

A group of people stood shouting, stood in a circle in the middle of the entrance. I couldn't catch my breath as I squeezed through the crowd trying to get to the middle.

Once I saw the two men on the floor, I quickly made myself useful and tried to separate the two. I grabbed the top guys shirt and pulled him off Korain.

I pushed him away from Korain with the strength I had in me. I looked up at Ten in shocked to see that he had a black eye.

Ten looked down at me shocked as well. Except he had more of a shock of fear then surprise.

"What t-the hell?!" My chest tightened and it became hard to breath. I tried to keep myself strong in front of everyone. I didn't want to pass out again. Especially not here.

"Y/n?..." I let go of Ten and walked over to Korain pulling him onto his feet. He had a bloody nose and his lip was busted.

I looked around seeing everyone watching us. I rolled my eyes as I saw a few cameras out. I grabbed Korain and Ten's wrist dragging them out to my car.

They both sat in silence as I tried my best to focus on the road. My chest had lossened a bit but still felt a bit tight. It hurt like hell, but it'd go away as soon as we get to the dorm.

Walking into the dorm Unity and Solar both gasped and walked over to the two boys. I forced the boys to sit on the couch and got Unity's attention.

"Clean them up. I need my pills." I walked into my room as my chest started to tighten again. Usually any kind of walking after a long run like that, will force my heart pump more, with means more pain.

I took some pills and walked back to the living room. The pills weren't going to work until the next 20 minfues, but I was willing to wait.

I need to know why these two were fighting.

I sat in the chair while Unity worked on Korain and Solar helped Ten. The two boys couldn't even look at me. They knew if they did they'd have to tell me why this thing happened.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like-"

"Oh, really? Because to me it looks like you two not only fought, but it seems that you two know each other. Which wouldn't be surprising, Ten you knew me when I was younger, and Korain you knew my beother. Obviously you guys both knew my brother a few years back. So why are you fighting?"

Ten sighed and looked me dead in the eyes. "Y/n, we can't tell you why."