Dirty Men

I walked around the hospital waiting for my bottles.

It was very confusing seeing how usually they just send them through the mail. Picking them up in person is another option, but I've never had to do that.

I walked over to the room that was way to familiar. A room that I've seen to many times. It was now filled with other patients who need help. Still, I could see the figure of my brother laying in the room alone. Cold.

"Lai Y/n?" I turned around and a nurse held up a bag in her hand. I thanked her for the bag and headed out.

Back at the school I looked for my next class. I knew I was late. The time to get my pills apparently took longer than expected.

But I didn't mind. I'm sure I didn't miss much. Plus even if I did, I know that I can catch up. Perks about being above your age group. Or being smart I guess.

I entered the class as queit as I could only for the professor to call me.

"Ms. Lai. Is there an excuse for your tardiness in my class?" I sighed and looked up.

He isn't Mr. Wild. Where's Mr. Wild? I shook my head and the substitute, I guess, sighed.

Before he could talk again the door behind me opened and another student walked in.

"Mr. Jeon. I see your late as well." I looked behind me and was shocked to see it was the guy from lunch.

I could here everyone in class whisper. I rolled my eyes, can't people just keep their thoughts to themselves.

"Since both of you see to think that this class is jot important. Then I have come to think that your free time is not important. After class, I want you two to clean the room. Understood?"

I nodded and headed to a seat. It wasn't like I had anything better to do. But what I wanted to know was who this new guy is. Mr. Wild wouldn't mind me being late since he knows about my situation.

"Y/n!" I looked up and smiled when I saw senoir Korain. I sat next to him.

"Why were you late?" I slightly held up the medicine bag I had gotten from the hospital. He nodded understanding.

"I see. Well, at least he didn't give you a bad punishment." Korain spoke in a whisper.

"Is he a substitute?"

"Yeah. He said Mr. Wild had family business to take care of. He said he was going to be here for a few days."

I grunted. This guy seems to have a stick up his butt. I just hope he doesn't stay for very long.
-
After class was over, the substitute called the other guy and I over to his desk.

"You two are going to have to pick up on the lesson on your own. Everything you need will be on the school website. Jeon, you may start the cleaning, I need to talk with Ms. Jai."

I watched as he walked away. I never really noticed until now, how black his hair was. Almost like a raven. Raven black.

"Ms. Jai. I am honeslty quite disappointed in you. This is your only other class beside your main class. Every student has to take this class. And for you to be late is quite the suprise. Especially seeing that your father would be very disappointed."

I sighed. Why does this guy have to have a stick up his ass for me? He let the raven haired guy go. Why am I still here?

"In fact, not seeing your face in my class at the beginning is burning me the inside out." I tensed.

What the hell..? He doesn't even know me.

"I know your a smart girl, Y/n." He stood up and started walking towards me. I just stood still and he stopped a foot away from me.

"Start acting like one. Otherwise, someones Daddy might get upset." He huffed and turned to walk out of the classroom.

I cringed ans shivered. Creep. Why in the hell would someone hire a creep like him. Plus now I have another thing on my plate.

I sighed walking over to the cleaning supplies to grab a rag and I started to whip down the seats and desks.

I wonder what Unity is doing. She said she was going to that party thing tomorrow. She's probably out with Solar buying an outfit.

I'd text her and tell her that I wouldn't make the dorm until later, but I'm sure she doesn't mind.

"Jungkook!" Someone walked into the room calling a name. I looked up to see a blonde guy walking up the stadium to meet with the raven haird guy.

I did have to say, he was really stunning. Although he was a bit shorter than the raven haired guy.

"Jungkook. Seriously? Since when did you get in trouble?"

Jungkook? Is that his name? I wonder what he does? Dancer? Maybe.

"Oh, who's this?" I looked up and both of them seemed to be looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued. If I don't look at them they'll leave me alone. Hoepfully.

"What? Do you have a claim on her? That's what I thought."

I heard foot steps coming closer to me but I ignored them. In fact I could feel him next to me, but I wasn't in the mood.

Whats wrong with men?

I took the rag that was in my hand and quickly wrapped it around the blonde guys head tying it in the back. His mouth was now gagges with the dirty rag.

"Look at that. A dirty gag for a dirty man. Nice." I spoke sarcastically and looked towards Jungkook.

"He can help finish." I walked out of the room irritated. I just want to be left alone.

I headed towards the production part of the school and headed towards the studio. I jiat needed some peace for a bit.