Indescribable

"This one?" I pointed at one of the books that lay on the shelf in the library.

Jungkook behind me nodded and I handed him the book. He grabbed it and flipped through it.

We were currently at a public library and I was picking out somme books since all I could really do was sit at home and rest. But I didn't mind since Jungkook would come over when he could and entertain me.

"Hey, winter break is on it's way. Are you going to do anything this break?" Jungkook kept his face buried in the book.

I shrugged and grabbed a book for myself. "I wasn't going to do anything, no. I don't think I'd probably be able to do much anyway. What about you?"

"Uh, I think I am busy."

I looked up at Jungkook, his eyebrows were knotted together as he thought. I felt upset.
I felt like I was being cheated. I was just being selfish, I guess. Jungkook does have a life as well. But I just couldn't help to feel angered a bit.

I put the book back and grabbed another one walking towards the counter to pay. Setting the book down on the counter, Jungkook also set his down and started to pull out his card.

I rolled my eyes and smirked a bit. It reminded me of the first time he tried to pull this at the small drug store.

I put my hand on his arm stopping him and pulled out my library card, giving it to the librarian. She smiled and scanned the card.

"I have a card. I used to come here with my brother all the time if we weren't working on producing. It was our safe zone."

Jungkook slowly put his wallet away and nodded. He seemed almost lost in thought. His hands didn't sit still and his eyes would get stuck in a trance on one spot.

"Are you okay?" I placed a hand on his arm to snap him out of his gaze.

He looked down at me and nodded. "I just have a lot on my mind." He grabbed his book and surprisingly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out.

Confused, I let him pull me with him but then he stopped at a corner.

"What was that about?" I tried to get his eyes to reach mine but they wouldn't. I sighed when he took his time to answer.

"Y/n, something big is going to happen to my families business and it might affect Mrs. Jai's as well. I'm sorry."

I looked at the floor way more confused then I was a minute ago. This is what has been on his mind? This?

"Jungkook, you really think I'm upset with you? It's not my business with what happens to Mirae. And why does your father's affect you?"

He didn't answer. I assumed it was personal.

I shook my head. Moving my hand I stuck my finger into his cheek and his eyes finally reached mine.

"Stop with the frowns. You've been frowning since I met you. If my heart has been changed, yours needs to as well. Lets go back inside."

Jungkook looked at me and smiled. The Raven haired boy smile. A smile never truly seen until you see it. I loved it.

I walked back into the library with Jungkook behind me. We bot sat at a table away from the people in there.

Instantly I stuck my nose into the book and started to read.

It was nice to start reading again. Mirae gave me a few books while I was in the hospital and it reminded me how much I loved to read.

I felt slow though. Usually it was like getting on a bike again, you new what to read and how to read. But I felt super slow this time around.

After a few minutes of silence my attention was grabbed and brought down to my knee.

Jungkooks knee was touching mine.

I didn't know why this was such a big deal to me, but it felt soothing. Only enough make my heart jump at the touch.

It was weird how I wanted to smile at this. I have never really wanted to smile unless I saw him smile. The Raven haired boy.

I took my attention off of it and looked towards Jungkook.

He was leaned forward on the table, his head resting on his hand and hair against his face. His eyes traveled back and fourth left to right, reading the words in the book.

Something was different about him. Not in a bad way, maybe not in a good way. Just some kind of way. He just looked.......

I don't know how to explain it.

I tapped on Jungkooks shoulder remembering what I was doing. He looked up at me, putting a book mark in his page.

"Are you doing anything for dinner?" I folded the corner of my page and closed it as well.

Jungkook shook his head after a fee seconds. I smiled a bit and grabbed my book standing up, Jungkook following.

"Good."
-

We talked a bit walking back to Jungkook's car and got in. A thing I have been doing for about a week now.

In the car it was silent as the music played. He had good taste in music, something I added to my liking of him.

The music turned down and I drew my attention to the knob on the stereo. I followed Jungkook's hand up to his face and he turned his head to look at me.

"I have something else I need to tell you Y/n."

I felt like sighing. I was quite annoyed. It felt like he was keeping too many secrets from me. But what they were, were probably private.

"What is it?"

"I, um, I k-" Before he could finish, my phone rang.

I took it out and chuckled as I saw Mirae's caller ID. I shut my phone off and looked back at Jungkook.

"What was that?" Jungkook stooped the car and shook his head.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later. We're here."