Encounter

"Y/n! Over here!" I was pulled to the table before I could grab any food. Untiy made me sit next to her and across from Solar.

"Jesus, can I at least get some food first?" I asked desperately. Unity shook her head.

"Not until you tell me what Yoongi is like. I saw you guys when checked out the campus. He must be amazing, huh?"

She gave me dreamy eyes and waited for my response. I gave her a shrug and she scrunched her nose annoyed.

"I don't know. He only spoke once. He seemed... nice."

Solar shook her head disapproving. She point her chops ticks at me and stared me dead in the eyes.

"Thats what they want you to think. And if they get one foot close to you I'm going to kill them. I don't want to waste your purity on those nasty men."

I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't try to get close anyway. I'm here for my brothers dream. And for my mothers health. I'm not going to let anyone get in my way.

"Unity!" Luke rushed over to Untiy and gave her a hug and kiss. He sat down across from her and Solar scooted over, to make room.

"Our senior said that we're going to have a welcome party the night of the welcome ceremony. Your coming right?"

"Of course baby." Unity smiled at Luke while Solar and I gagged.

"I'm definitely not third wheeling again. Plus, my grandma just called me saying she's made it into town, I'll be spending the night with her."

I smiled. But it slowly started to fade. Having friends was always the best thing. But having friends who are nothing like you really ruin the mood.

Ever since I was younger. Everyone around me has always wanted to be a singer or dancer. I barely knew any one who would actually make music. They always said they'd just hire ones they find.

But, they never understood that producers are starting to dissapear by the second. Eventually that's it for the music industry. Life would be as boring as always.

My brother always told me, lyrics can be sung, and moves can become a dance. But none of that could happen with out the main part. Music. Otherwise it all just sounds werid.

"What's your department doing, Y/n?" Solar's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, we're just going to get started on samples." Solar scoffed.

"I guess their just the perfect fit. Always working."

"Producing is hard. I had to work with one over a summer job, and most of the time we were tweeking with the tempo and pitch."

Luke tried to convince them about how difficult it was to have this kind of work. He wasn't wrong. It's even more of a struggle when since there aren't as many producers anymore.

I looked behind me and sighed. I need something warm. Hopefully they have a warm dish today. Or something like that. I also need to take my pills soon. Maybe.

"I'll be right back." I got up to head towards the menu when Unity called my name.

"Y/n, your phone-" I turned around and grabbed it from her. It was buzzing. I looked at the caller ID and froze.

The hospital. Why are they calling me at this time? Is everything alright?

Questions started to push and pull at my head as I just stared at my phone. I was confused but also scared. Usually the hospital calls my dad, not me.

I started walking again but kept my eyes on my phone. Hoping they'd just hang up. But it wouldn't stop ringing.

"Hey!-" Somethung tight grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me harshly away from the middle of the walkway.

I looked up to see that someone had dropped their tray and glass was all over the floor. My heart jumped.

I could have really hurt myself.

I looked to my left to see who grabbed my wrist. To my surprise they were still holding it.

I've never seen him before, but as I looked around his table, I noticed Yoongi was sitting there. He must be one of the Busan Brothers. Great.

I pulled my wrist out of his hand a little embarrassed.

"Thanks." My phone in my hand started to buzz again. This time it was my dad.

"Shit." I quickly walked around the mess and headed outside.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, the hospital said they were trying to reach you. Why didn't you pick up?"

"Oh, I had left my phone on the table, I was going to get some food. Sorry."

My dad sighed and stayed quiet. I thoughtI had heard some mumbling on the other end but couldn't pick up what was being said.

"They told me that your refill is ready. So make sure after your classes you pick them up okay?"

"Okay." I waited for him to say something but he just kept quiet. I clenched my jaw. He usually only stays quiet when he's angry.

I took this chance to hang up. I didn't feel like hearing what he had to say. If he was going to ever say anything.

I headed back inside losing my appetite. I sat back down next to Unity and told her I was going back to the dorm.

"Already?"

"Yeah. Just feeling a bit werid." She nodded and I walked out of the cafeteria. But instead of heading to our dorm, I headed to the hospital.

Might as well go there now then later. It's not like I'm going getting in trouble.