Boys and Boys

Sitting in the school's studio, waiting for our senior's approval, everyone had listened to both tracks produced by each group.

I had to say, the other group didn't do bad. I honestly think our group could've done better though if I was able to help. But they insisted. So if we get a terrible review on this everyone will know why. I will tell the whole group.

"Well, I think we have a two complete songs here! Great, now Hyunjin and Wendy if you need help with any kind of intern ship you might wanna try just come to us and we'll hook you up."

Senior Yejun walked out Hyunjin and Wendy talking to them about internships. One of the main goals here at the college is to either get recognized by an internship, or go and find one. That's the main reason this school is the number one out of the rest. It's good tuition and great service for students who have a hard time, but have talent, bring a lot of eyes to the school.

"Great job guys, that'll be it for today everyone can continue on anything else." I started to get up after Korain dismissed everyone but he ended up grabbing my arm and pulling me to the side.

"Hey, could I talk to you?" He had a slightly worried look on his face and I agreed a bit nervous on what was on his mind.

He walked out of the studio and out onto the sidewalk. The sidewalk was a long path that lead to each department. It also lead to the parking lot and to the back of the school. Korain stopped and crossed his arms.

"Uh. I was going to ask you a few days ago. But you seemed to be busy since you hung up on me."

I looked at him a bit confused but after a few seconds I remembered at lunch a few days ago when Jungkook had hung the phone up on him.

"Oh sorry about that. I had another call coming through." Korain relaxed and nodded. He turned a bit and offered to start a walk. I nodded smiling back and walked with him.

Today he seemed to be in a different mood. Not as laid back as he usually is. In fact. he seemed a lot more tense, and his long brown hair was combed back. His hands kept playing with each other as we walked. I knew exactly what was going on.

"So, what were you going to ask me?" I looked at Korain as innocent as I could. He just took a deep breath and stopped walking.

"I need help...with something." His left hand stopped playing with his right and reached up to rub the back of his head.

"Sure. What is it?" I crossed my arms knowing exactly where this was going. There is only one way a guy acts when he likes someone and needs help. Honestly, it's quite cute if you think about it.

"There's this guy I like... and I want to impress him, I just don't know how."

My eyes widened and my heart almost skipped a beat. I'm glad it didn't though, I might have died if it did. I jumped up and down with a huge smile on my face.

"I have tp say Korain, I was not expecting this. But that doesn't matter! I'm so glad you like someone! Who is it?"

Korain just looked around and looked down at his feet kicking the ground softly. I have never seen him like this.

Do you really change this much when you start to like someone? If so, I don't know that I want to like someone. I don't think I want to look all venerable like this shit. It just does not fit me nor Korain.

"Yoongi." My smile went away.

That was not what I was expecting. AT ALL!! Yoongi!? Out of all people, that dick wad? Yoongi..... It had to be the most stubborn ass in the whole school? How in the hell am I suppose to help this poor man in front of me if he likes a guy like Yoongi?

"Y-Yoongi? You like Yoongi?" Korain looked up at me and his smile went away as well.

"He's not going to like me is he?" Korain started to loose hope in his eyes. I shook my head and put my hands on his shoulders, almost having to stand on my tip toes.

"We will make him like you if we have to. But it just might take a while with how stubborn he is."

"I know how stubborn he is. That's why I'm asking you for help. It takes one to know one."

My mouth dropped a bit and I hit him playfully. He just laughed and started to walk away from me making me walk with him. he continued to walk with his long legs making it hard for me to catch up.

"Here." Korain stopped and kneeled down a bit. I shook my head and walked ahead of him. I know damn well he see's my two short legs. Even though I am not that short. This guy is just really tall.

Before I could walk five feet ahead of him, he jumped in front of me and grabbed the back of my legs making me lean forward onto his back.

"Tch. You might as well be as stubborn as me, Korain." He chuckled and lifted me higher up on his back.

"Like I said. It takes one to know one."