Detailed Pasts

Opening the door I tensed when I noticed he was still there. I walked passed him trying to ignore what just happened.

Hopefully he'll leave it alone. Like he left alone the fact I just passed out in front of him. I think. Please don't become curious Jungkook.

I walked back into the living room sitting down in a chair. I tried to watch the show like everyone else but I just couldn't. I don't like watching TV. Especially if it's not anime.

I got up and walked to the towel closet. I grabbed a few blankets and two pillows setting them down on the chair. I walked away from everyone grabbing my computer and sitting at the counter.

I decided to work on some of the samples that I had since I wasn't allowed to work on any of the actual work with the others.
-
After hours of listening to them bicker on and on, I finally walked the room and shut the door behind me.

Sighing, I put my computer away and sat on the floor looking underneath my bed. I pulled out a small box.

Opening it my heart stung at the sight of the items. Inside was a pair of headphones, a gold medal, the tip of an arrow, a bow, and a letter.

These were the things I had left of my brother. Some of the things he cherished most. The metal and arrow were his first things. He won gold in his second country archery competition. He was so happy then.

The headphones were his first gifted by my mother. My father didn't like the idea of him producing at first. But after I got intrigued by it as well, he gave in a bit.

And the purple bow was mine. It was the first gift he gave me when I was born. He said that purple looked the best on me. Always.

Tears started to surface as the thoughts of my brothers words came back into memory. I missed him. So much.

My fingers grazzed over the letter in the box. This letter was written a week before the accident. The date on the front gave it away. It scared me a bit.

Pushing the box back underneath the bed, I sat on the bed and stared at the letter. Curiosity and pain hit me at once as I held it to my chest.

I haven't opened it yet. And I don't think I ever will. It's to burden full. I'd feel like I cheated. Like he cheated. Cheated death.

Before I could out the letter away, my eye got heavy and I fell fast asleep.
-
Jungkook looked around noticing that Y/n wasn't sitting at the counter anymore. The past few days she's been catching his eye. Twice she had been looking at her phone and almost gotten hurt.

He assumed it was just a small attachment to the phone, but after she had gotten upset at that one caller ID, passing out, and the pills? He knew there had to be something else.

"Does Y/n have some kind of medical issue?" Jungkook spoke directly to Unity.

Unity caught off guard, stood up and shook her head. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water taking a big drink of it.

It had been so long since someone had asked about her condition, she never thought out of all people Jungkook would ask. "No, what would make you think that?" Unity proceeded to take out some food and get started on dinner since it was already pretty late.

"She passed out in front of me one time."

"She's just gets very light headed easily. I'll tell her to be more careful next time."

Jungkook nodded although he wasn't sure he quite believed Unity. it was none of his business anyway.

Jungkook looked outside and was surprised to see that rain had started to fall very hard. He didn't actually think that there was going to be a storm. It was a good thing they stayed here.

A deep vibration in his pocket drew his attention away from the window. He grabbed his phone and tightened his grip when he saw the caller ID.

Stepping out onto the small patio outside he looked at the phone as it buzzed. He didn't want to answer it. He knew his mood was going to get ruined if he did. Not like it's already ruined.

"What?"

"That's not how you should be answering to one of your blood brother. Especially since I am older. Anyway, what do you have planned for this weekend I need a favor."

"Another one?"

"Yes, another one. Father sent me an invitation to the party. I need you to make up an excuse for me. I don't think he sent me an invite on accident. I know there's something behind it."

Jungkook looked around sighing. It's at least been the fifth time he's had to do this. But he loved his brother, he knew that if he even came close into father's vision, he'd lock him away. Even though his brother did nothing wrong.

"Yeah. I'll come up with something. But just know you owe me. Again." Jungkook hung up the phone before his brother could say anything else and walked back inside.

"Who was that?" Jimin's eyes were narrowed and fully curious. Jungkook only said one word and Jimin knew exactly what he meant.

"Ten."