Giving Out

"How do you feel?" Unity patted my back and I shrugged.

"Tired. Lately I have been drained since my dad's gotten back. He constantly asks about the heart replacement but I keep giving him a no. He knows that I don't want to even try."

"I understand. It's okay to have your decision." Unity walked to the counter grabbing whatever food she bought. She continued to pat my back trying to make me feel better and sat across from me.

I shook my head thinking about last tonight. The fun we had was more than I thought we were going to have . I had a small gut feeling that he wasn't going to go but he ended up going.

He said he wanted to meet again after lunch. Something about next week with the trip. I'm not sure what he was talking about, but I'll see later.

"Wait, aren't you Lai?" An unusual voice spoke next to me. I was a bit annoyed at the fact that people were still identifying me as my fathers name, but soon I'll be able to have people call me as my first name.

"What?" I looked to my right to see an older girl with long brown hair, like really long, stand with her arms crossed and an angered look on her face. Confused I shrugged and before anything else could happen, my whole body went flying across the floor.

It wasn't until second later, after noticing I was on the ground, a pain in my right cheek started to form. My chest started to tighten up making it a bit hard to breath. I looked back up at the girl petrified.

"What the hell is going on!?" I felt someone lift me off the ground and I looked towards the older girl furious. And not really knowing how to control my anger I walked over to her and started punching her to the ground and did it repeatedly.

"Y/N! Stop!" Someone tried to pull me off of her but I hung onto her tightly. But eventually they were able to pull me off of her.

The girl, crying, got help herself and held her as she started to cry harder. Ryujin gave me a death glare like she was about to tag in for whoever the other girl was.

"Y/n? Why did you do that?" I looked behind me to see Jimin and Korain both holding my arms back. I pulled my arms out of their grip.

"She hit first. And already being in a bad mood, she shouldn't have done it. Guess she learned her lesson." I felt something drip onto my lip, and I scrapped it off with my sleeve.

Blood? I have never had a nose bleed in my life. Weird.

I tried to take a step forward, only to loose balance and have everything go black.

-

"Y/n? Jimin, call an ambulance!" Jimin stood next to Korain confused and freaking out. He grabbed his phone and stood where there wasn't any commotion.

Unity ran over to the limp body that was Y/n, and grabbed her bag. She grabbed a pen and opened the cap then put it directly into Y/n's chest.

"What was that?" Korain watched as Unity calmly took the pen out.

"It's suppose to keep her from going into shock, hopefully until the ambulance gets here." Unity stood up angry and walked over to Ryujin and the older female.

She pushed the older girl a bit, tears starting to form in her eyes. "If you killed my best friend just because you can't keep in a few emotions, your dead!" Before Unity could take another step Jimin stepped in and grabbed Unity's wrist.

"Unity calm down." Jimin pulled her away from the two girls and Unity starting to cry even more, putting her head onto Jimin's chest scared.

Soon an ambulance had arrived at the campus and medics had carried Y/n to the truck. Unity stood in between Korain and Jimin.

"What's going on?" Jimin turned to see Jungkook walk over to them bringing the phone down from his ear.

Jimin only shook his head making Jungkook look at the crying girl next to him.

Jungkook piecing together the clues, watched as the ambulance drove off down the road with the sirens whining load for cars to move.

A slight sting in Jungkook's chest made his feet run towards his car. He didn't know why he was such in a hurry, but he kmew if he wasn't he'd feel for stinging.