Party Ready

"Here." I swallowed my pills as Mirae gave me a dress on a hanger. I glared at her as she smiled back at me.

"Go on. Put it on, we have to leave soon."

I snatched the dress put of her hands angry. She only convinced Ed me to do this because of my dad. So not once, but twice she blackmailed me. Saying that if I didn't go, she'd tell my dad that I was hanging out with boy. But I haven't been.

I mean two days ago with Ten. But no one needs to know about that. It's my business anyway.

I looked at myself annoyed that I had to go in a dress. I'd rather go in a suit, it fits better than a dress. Plus I'll be stepping on it all night.

I looked at the suit I purchased a few years back. It's a black suit with a red tie. I got it a few years back when I still was hopeful about things.

"Screw it." I put the suit on instead.

I looked at myself again and gasped. I kind of forgot that I grew. I keep forgetting I'm not as old as the others who have already gotten used to their growth.

A few years ago when I got this suit, my boobs definitely did not suffocate like this. And my figure was a lot more square. I guess not eating as much has slimmed down my waist.

Even if it didn't, I like it. Suits always give off a different setting. Especially if it's worn by a woman.

"Y/n! Come one we're going-" Mirae rushed in the room only to stop and stare.

"Do I look okay?" I get that I didn't like Mirae very much and she is a manipulate bitch. She still is a designer and a woman. She's gotta have some tips.

She sighed and walked up to me loosening my tie and unbuttoned two buttons.

I freaked out a bit. "Wait, that's too much!" I tried to button the buttons back up but she slapped my hands away.

"By picking the suit you want to stand out. If your just going to stand out, be proud of it. Show some cleveage, it's the most beautiful thing women have."

I smiled a bit and thanked her. Ahe nodded and cleared out her throat.

"Lets go, someone's picking us up." I walked down stairs confused. Picking us up? Who?

I grabbed my red Converse and walked outside with her. I felt a bit werid with the two buttons undone. I've never really done something like this before.

Not to metnion the people that are going to be there. All of the Busan brothers. Great. I'll try to stay awy from them best I can. I don't need whatever they call "compliments".

A limbo, of course, pulled up next to the side walk and in the passenger seat, someone walked out to open the door for us. Still not knowing who invited us, I got nervous.

If anyone, just someoneI know st least. I don't even care if it's the Busan brothers. At least I know them. Nothing is worse then meeting people only your parents know. Cause then you know they've talked about you.

Mirae got in and walked towards the front. I got in and froze. As expected, the whole Jeon family.

Oh, and Ryujin, Irene, what looked liked Hyunjin and Yeji.

I sat at right next to Irene and Jungkook. It only seemed like the spot where someone wouldn't hit on me or looked at me weridly. Even though it seems like everyones staring.

Everyone started their own conversations as the long car started to drive again. I sat in between the two getting a bit overheated. Suits were nice, but they did hold in a lot of heat.

Sometimes I wonder how guys do it. Well, I mean they don't have three extra pounds on their chest either soo...

"So, you decided to come?" Irene asked me over the other small voices in the vehicle.

"I was kind of forced to come. But yeah."

"Well, you look nice. I wish I had the courage to dress like that." I nodded.

"I'm not one who really likes dresses anyway. And thanks."

She smiled nodding and got back into a conversation with someone else. I looked around analyzing everyone's outfits so I could kind of just stay away from them.

I was going around until I felt something fall into my lap. I looked at it was a phone. A nice one too.

I looked around trying to figure out were it came from but no one really responded to it. I looked next to Irene but she had her's in her hand.

I looked next to Jungkook and got caught of guard when he stared back at me. I held out the phone but he didn't move his eyes from mine. Although, he did grab the phone it was only when we jolted a bit did I looked away.

The hell? Why was he doing that? Is he trying to make me overwhelmed? Jerk.

"Okay, everyone I'd like your attention. I know I tell you this every year, but were are on cameras 24/7, so no miss behavior, no one is drinking a ton and I don't want to see one person making out. That especially goes for you Jimin."

Mr. Jeon poitned at Jimin and everyone laughed. Jimin rolled his eyes and leaned back. I also rolled my eyes but for a whole other reason. Ignorant ass.

"Other wise, have fun and enjoy yourself. It is only the start of the year. Many more chances will come."

The door opened and everyone started to get up and exit the limbo.

I was about to get up as wellbut as soon as I did I was forced back into the seat. I looked at the hand on my wrist and knitted ky eyebrows togther.

"What-?" Jungkook didn't look at me.

"Shhh. Just wait."

As soon as everyone was out the door got shut and Junfkook walked over to the other end of the back and knocked on the window.

"You know where to go." The driver smirked and started to drive away.

My heart started to beat faster the futherawah we got. Mirae is going to kill me.