Introduction

"Welcome to Korea's number one Music School!"

The Dean talked into the mic loud and proud. Everyone clapped as he went on with his speech covering the groups, dorms, categories, and collaborations.

I sat bored listening to the Dean. Each year he did the same speech over and over and yet people still got hype about it.

I remember watching it when I was younger and how it fascinated me and also hyped me up. Hesring it in person for the thousandth time only mare it more boring.

Thanks to my brother..........

"Thank you. Now, I'd like you all to get into your categories please. And your seniors will take you from there."

Everyone started to get up and get into groups. Untiy hugged me and gave me a poke on the cheek.

"Good luck, kid. Oh, and if you meet one of the Busan brothers, give me all the details. As long as you don't fall for their traps."

I rolled my eyes. She actually thinks someone like me would fall for someone like them? And if they're so famous why don't they keep a good image? I have to. It's kind of not fair.

I turned around looking for the music production group. Honeslty, I was looking for the smallest group. Not very many people produce anymore. It's mostly singers, dancers, than rappers, and we come in last with a /DJ.

Spotting a good size group I walked over and walked up to one of the seniors.

"Hey, your Jai Y/n right?" I turned around as one of the other girls in the group put her hand out infront of me.

"Yeah. How do you-"

"Your uh, mom. She's pretty popular you know. Being the number one best designer in Korea. My mom's closet is full of her clothes." I nodded.

I forgot my family is pretty popular as well. My dad being a critic and my step mom being a designer. That kind of pair does bring peoples nose towards you. Although, I don't really like that people know me for them. I'm here for myself, my mom, and my brother.

"Alright guys. Since we are the smallest group. We are going to be staying in the auditorium for today. Tomorrow we'll start on just some warm ups. But I do have to say, there are a lot more of you then there was last year."

One of the senoirs agreed with the other. There were two senoirs both male. In fact the group was made of males, including me there was only three girls. And about 9 boys. Definitely smaller than the other groups.

"I am senoir Yejun, and this is senoir Korain. We are very excited to get started with you guys. Today will be layed back, we'll have food and drinks and enjoy tonight before we start tomorrow. We'll also have a tour to the studios since a small group like us won't be a bother."

Yejun smiled and everyone thanked him. He walked away to get food and snacks while everyone just talked among themselves.

I got to the stage and sat on the edge not sure whatI should do. This is my first time being in school with out my brother. Usually he would comfort me and help me through my shy self, but he isn't here anymore.

"Y/n?" I looked up from my hands to see the senoir Korain holding a bottle infront of me. I smiled and took it from him thanking him.

He jumped up out the stage and sat down next to me. We sat in silence for a bit before he spoke.

"So, your dad's pretty well known, everywhere. Why have I only seen you in a few articles?"

"My father and mom like their fame. So for them to have a shadow, they'd just love it more." I took a swig of the beer in my hand. I grimaced at the cold bitter taste, and shivered as I felt it go down my throat.

I've only had beer once. And that was on my birthday when I turned 18. My brother and I snuck out and he bought us some for my first time. It was a fun night but a hell morning.

"Well, it's a good thing I new your brother. Now I know about you."

I looked towards Korain surprised. He smiled and held up his drink.

"To your brother?" I tapped his can and thanked him. He knew. He was probably the only one who knew. Maybe I'll ask him about that later.

"Okay, Okay! Everyone gather around we are going to go around and I want everyone to introduce themselves."

Everyone gather on the stage of the auditorium and sat in a circle. I ended up sitting next to Korian and one of the other girls. The two girls seemed very close, but I kept getting looks from one of them. I don't know why.

"Okay, lets start with the handsome, famous, and all the girls throb, Mr. Busan himself!"

Everyone clapped but I kept quite. If senoir Yejun is talking about who I think he's talking about, I need to watch my back.

"Hi. I'm Min Yoongi." Everyone clapped again. I titled my head looking at Yoongi. I do have to say, he isn't bad looking.

My body tensed when his head turned and his eyes met mine.

I watched as his eyes travled down and back up again to meet mine. He winked and smirked looking away. I looked away and tried my best not to get flustered.

Jesus, Unity didn't tell me it was going to be this hard not to fall for them. At least he's only one of them.