Guests

I gave Jimin and Jungkook a glass of water while Unity gave them out first aid kit.

The girls outside our dorm yelled through the windows and banged on the door. I growled and shut the blinds trying to keep the noise out.

"So why is there a bunch of first year girls chasing you two?" Unity started out with the most obvious question.

"Our father posted that he was going to host a start of the year party like he always does, and on it it said that his sons, us, can invite one date each."

I tried to keep my laugh in as Unity looked at me. I knew she'd want to go with one of them. What made it funny was that she thought that I'd be okay with that. I was seriously planning on talking with her, and this is just making it worse.

"Well, sorry to hear that boys, but you need to leave." All three of them looked at me confused. I scoffed.

"Now. Your house can't be to far from here. Just remember," I pushed them out of our kitchen and towards the door, "When you start getting a pain in your side breath when you step on the other side."

"Wait-" Unity pulled me away from them and I looked at her annoyed. She amiled at the boys and pulled me to the bedroom.

"Y/n. Let them stay, please? Do it for me!"

"Why? Why should I do it for you? These past few days have been nothing but you keeping to yourself. When I met you you said we'd tell eachother everything. But then you pull that shit?"

Untiy sat on her bed and sighed. She played eith her hands until a small sob came out.

I rushed to her and held her hands qorried. I looked at her scared she'd hate me if I didn't say sorry.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be hard like that." She shook her head smiling a bit.

"It's not you. You were right. I should have told you. Best friends tell each other everything, it's just that Luke broke up with me so quickly and random. I didn't know what I did wrong. And then when I came home you weren't there so I ended up getting mad. And I told myself I wasn't going to tell you what happened but then I found out you had passed out and-"

"Unity. Slow down. I forgive you okay? Calm yourself." I hugged her and she slowly stopped crying. I sighed and looked towards the bedroom door.

"If I let them stay will that make you feel better?" She slowly looked up nodding and smiling. I chuckled at her cuteness. But sighed again. Great.

I walked out with Untiy behind me. Both of them were sitting back at the counter in the kitchen. I walked over to them and put the first aid back.

"You guys can stay. Unity said that they'll be a storm tonight and no cars are allowed out past 8."

"Thanks." We stood in silence for a bit before I walked over to the door and grabbed my coat.

"Since we have extra company tonight, I'll go and get extra food for tonight. Anything in particular?"

"No, we'll eat anything." I nodded and was about to open the door when I hesrd shuffling behind me.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook had put his coat on and shoes as well. He didn't look at me, only stood infront of me and opened the door.

As soon as he opened it he slammed it close. There were still a few girls out there waiting and yelling.

"Let's go out the back." Imotioned for Jungkook to follow be towards the back.

We went out the back and slowly walked away from the dorm trying out best not to draw attention.

Once we were far enough we walked normally until we got to the small convenience store we both entered.

"Since your here and won't tell me why, get what you want, I'll buy." He nodded walking off and grabbing things putting them in the small basket I was holding.

I grabbed a few things I knew Unity liked that way I had another way of making up to her. I didn't actually think that she was feeling down about it. She seemed fine when I asked about earlier.

Once Jungkook started to follow me around I assumed he was done so I walked to the register and held out my card.

But Jungkook's card was next to mine. I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry but is this two separate payments?" I shook my head smiling.

"No, I'm paying." I tried giving her my card but Jungkook put my hand hand down and gave the lady his card.

"I told you I was paying. Why-"

"We're the guests. We should be paying, not you." I shook my head.

"That's not how it works- Jungkook!" He walked out of the store before I could finish my sentence.

He carried the bags as we walked back to the dorm. I tried getting him to hand me one but he wouldn't I sjghed and just let him be.

Once we walked in through the back we both stopped. Jimin and Unity were both yelling.

"No! Then how would he go back to the start? Huh!?"

I rolles my eyes. Probably some kdrama. I kmow Unity is all over those. They aren't bad, I just don't like watching TV.

I took the bags from Jungkook and carried them to the kitchen. I started putting them away and finally Jungkook let me do something when he sat down at the counter.

I put the food away when my phone started to buzz in my pocket.

"Hey, where's your bathroom?" I piinted at the second door on the right in the hallway.

"That one." He nodded and headed to the bathroom. I pulled my phone out grunting.

I headed to the bedroom and took my pills out from my draw taking two of each. I had about three bottle and supplements I was taking. It was irritating but it was what was keeping me alive. Well until my heart finally gives out.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook's voice made me jump. Shocked I quickly shut my door. Damn it!