𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 | READ

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬━━━━━━━━━

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬
━━━━━━━━━

Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, and Armin Arlert, these three embark on a journey to discover the truth about the war the world has been living in for hundreds of years. Each of them is trying to survive their own mental war, forced to go through the cruelty of life.

━━━━━━━━━

It's me, hi! I'm Sal, your author for this fanfic. Just gonna point out a few things....

1. English isn't my first language. Read on your own risk. This is my very first Fanfiction, so kindly don't hate.

2. I'm half Asian and half blind (just kidding), but still, please be kind enough to point out any typos I might have missed while editing the chapters.

3. Please read the author notes (A/N) at the beginning and end of each chapter. Sometimes they have important statements, instructions and announcements

4. This fanfic has so many depressing and tragic scenes. But here's a good thing, it has a [Happy Ending].
There are so many serious topics I talk about here in this fanfic, things like moral conundrum and other relevant topics. So be warned, unless you are ready, you can stop right here. If you skipped reading the description or summary of this book, I recommend going back and see the themes of this fanfic.

5. I've created a playlist of songs that capture the essence and mood of the story. I have these songs mentioned in my author notes, which I highly recommend listening to on loop 🔂 while reading a chapter. (This is just a suggestion you're free to do as you please)

━━━━

Characters' names are from (Attack on titan) anime. Setting is inspired by Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend Of Korra tv series.

The plot is original. I worked my last two brain cells to get this out. 🥀🪦 It's not the best I have come with, but I'm really proud of the progress I made in writing. Though, now I pull a face whenever I read the book lol.

The story is [COMPLETE], you have chapter 50 as a temporary ending if you want to stop right there. On the other hand, you have the 3 special chapters which are extension to chapter 50. [Special Chapter 03 is the permanent ending]

Once the book is complete (meaning after the ovas chapters/side stories are done) I'm going to rewrite a few chapters, some details will be added, some will be removed, depends on their necessity to the plot. There are some scenes I didn't like when I went through the book, as well as scenes that were planned way before the story had taken another direction so it's basically unnecessary to the plot now, I promise to remove and polish the plot when I have the time.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦
━━━━━━

ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟʟʏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ (ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ) ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪꜱᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀꜱʜɪᴘ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘʟᴏᴛ/ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ (ᴇxᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ) ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ.

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚
━━━━━

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𒆜 Stay updated with related book announcements and be notified with any upcoming books from me! ❤

Fanfics I write about:

1. AOT (Eremika, Aruani & Springles, I also Love Levihan & Rivetra ship)

2. MARVEL (Still haven't started yet)

꧁ ATTENTION ꧂

To all my beautiful readers, old or new, please don't forget to head over to my profile. You'll find a link in the bio, as well as in the last announcement I posted in my conversation board. I will also add the link in this in-line comment. It's a survey that I created to learn about your reading preferences, the best days and times to post, and more. I kindly request that you take a few moments to complete the survey. Rest assured, you won't need to provide your name, age, or any personal information as the survey is completely anonymous.

Thank you. 🧡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Copyright © 2021 SalvaIbraham

All Rights Reserved.