[New!!!] SC03. Forevermore

Published on
Sat, 25 Nov
The Year 2023

A/N:  There you go, here's your permanent ending, you are finally free to leave this story and read something else. When you reach the ending, please make sure to scroll to the very bottom of the chapter, because there are a few announcements down there.

P.S. While reading this chapter, I recommend playing: [Alive But Dead - By Martin Czerny] on a loop. You can find it on Spotify or any similar app of your choice. OR, download it from illegal sites and play it offline. Hit me up for instructions.

Special Chapter 03 | Forevermore

Peace.

Peaceful...

So... Peaceful...

Eren turned in his sleep. It's like flying. Like lying on puffs of clouds. His legs brushed across the mattress, white sheets clumped around his left leg, rustling softly with every unconscious movement of his body.

Or floating in the air.

Thin sheets of yellow curtains dancing on each side of his window as the air flowed in. Thin crystals of snow falling from the sky.

Cold.

Knees arched up under the dishevelled covers, one arm trailed down to his leg. His eyes moving under his lids. Like loneliness...

Abandonment...

Desertion.

Head turning, one side of his face lay exposed towards the window. Golden rays caressing his skin.

Warm.

Like laughter. His lips spread gently, smiling. Sweet little laughters rang in his ears from a distance. They were coming from somewhere near. Like a promise...

A hug...

A memory.

And then the warm scent of fresh bread teasing his nostrils. This smell... Hot air rushing into his lungs.

Then the bobbing of his Adam apple.

I know this smell.

The shudder of his lashes...

I know it.

And the furrow of his brows...