27. A Window To The Past 🔞

Published on:
Sat, 5 Jun.
The year 2021

Previously on Curse Of Latido:

Maria had been decapitated. Armin tried to face his guilt, only to leave Hange to remember hers. Eren learned that his mother was a murderer, and blamed himself for killing his father. They attacked Dakrya where Mikasa had made a difficult decision and chosen her friend's side rather than her people. Eren tried to push Mikasa away by sending her back to the water tribes. Armin discovered something that could help stop the war and save humanity.

Chapter 27|A Window To The Past

"You can do it!" The old woman exclaimed, more furious than trying to encourage the child

"You can do it!" The old woman exclaimed, more furious than trying to encourage the child. They'd been training for months, and this little dwarf still couldn't do the trick? How disappointing.

Fourteen-year-old Petra was crying on the floor. Something about the art of bending they had been practicing made her freeze inside. She saw her young peers writhing on the sand like worms, crying and moaning in pain.

And she knows that pain, the blood masters made her friends do it on her, they bended her blood, and not just to practice holding a puppet and moving it around, no ...

They taught the young ones how to snap the veins and organs from the inside, and Petra nearly died that day.

Her body took several days to heal properly. No one came forward to heal her, instead, she was thrown into a small pond and told to come back fully healed, either she'll be terminated or be used as a training tool.

But She had no intention of becoming a lab rat. Every night, in the dark forest, she practiced her wicked bending, cursing the blood in the bodies of rats and other small animals. Until she became the strongest bloodbender among her peers.

Bedtime was like a relief for Petra, as she felt that the torture was over. She looked forward to sleep thinking it was the only time she wouldn't be wringing someone's flesh or listening to their cries.