𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

EP 41: May I know who you are?

_______________

"I'm going."
Haerin took Jungwon's arm off her and rushed towards the emergency exit, running from the top floor to the main lobby of the building. She panted as she reached the first floor because of how high the building is. Nevertheless, She didn't thought about it at all.

"Jake...."
she searched her eyes around the lobby. The elevator door just closed, meaning, It just reached the 1st floor after some minute.

'A brown coat..He's on a brown coat....'

Haerin walked towards the exit, finally seeing someone with a brown coat, hazel hair and silk skin. 

It was him.

"Jake!!"
he didn't seems to hear her, he walked towards the parking lot where his car was parked. Haerin ran towards him without hesitating.

"Shim Jaeyun!!!"
She held his arm and turned him around, embracing him tight.

No.

"M-Miss...?"
A strange voice came out from the man's mouth

It wasn't Jake.

"I-I'm sorry..."
Haerin backed away from the man. The man looked at her with confusion. She just awkwardly smiled at him.

"I..thought you were the man I am looking for. I apologize."

The man just hissed and disgustingly looked at her from head to toe.

"The hell are you saying...-"

"It seems like I heard my name."

The man suddenly stiffened, looking at the person at the back of Haerin.

her eyes slowly went wide realizing the voice she just heard.

"Chairman Shim?"

Jake signaled him to go while looking at Haerin's back. The man bowed and instantly rushed to the exit of the parking lot.

"J-Jake..."

Finally.

His eyes looked at her direction.

"Seems like I was right. May i know your name, Miss...?"

'What is he saying?'

Haerin's forehead creased, She's unable to understand what he is saying.