𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨

EP 42: Playing Tags

____________

"we need to stop the bleeding!! lay him down!"
Sunoo took the surgical gloves on the kit he took from the small compartment inside the van. It has medicinal utensils that's needed for the operation.

"Give us space!"
He said and told the others to stay away from Ni-ki. The young boy tried his best to look at Sunoo, uttering some words.

"I'm.. okay.."

"You are not, Nishimura Riki. How many times do I need to tell you not escape from your bodyguards?"
Everyone glanced at Sunoo, who was now pouring alcohol on the equipments he prepared, washing his gloves with alcohol too.

"You know each other?"
Jay glanced at Ni-ki, The younger just slowly nodded his head.

"there's no need for chitchats right now. they are tailing us. We need to lose them or at least fire back."
Heeseung glanced at the side mirror, seeing countless car from behind, they will make sure no one will escape.

"Leywin, Tell them where the guns are."

"At once, Youngmaster Sunoo."
Leywin pushed a button right under the steering wheel, It opened a compartment above them, revealing different kinds of guns and bombs.

"Nice one."
Sunghoon, Jungwon, Haerin and Heeseung rushed towards where the guns are.

"We can strike back. Jay, Assist him if you can. "
Heeseung commanded Jay who just nodded his head and wore surgical gloves too. he took the grenade launcher and filled it up with it's specialized bullets. Haerin and Jungwon took the semi-automatic rifles while Sunghoon took his favorite sniper rifle.

"How many are the estimated convoys?"
Heeseung looked at Leywin.

"About 14, Youngmaster Lee."
Heeseung hissed in frustration. That's way too many than he thought.

'They are going all out. tsss.'
Heeseung looked at the three who was holding their weapons.

"We need to maximize the power of the grenades. Immobilize them at once or try to shaken their formation. You can do that, can't you?"

Sunghoon let out a small laugh, Jungwon just grinned at him. Haerin reloaded the magazine of her uzi and seriously looked at Heeseung.

"leave that to us."

The huge van went speeding on the urban area of Australia. It was night, the neon lights from the store's banners surrounded the whole surrounding.

The black van where they are currently in is speeding towards the more secluded area of the urban streets.

"Now!!"
Haerin saw the chance to attack, The Van's windows opened up from side to side, as well as the top's vent of the van.

Sunghoon went sniping on top, Jungwon and Haerin from side by side, Firing their guns towards their stalkers.

The loud sounds of guns firing enveloped the whole area. Their convoys started to lose their formation, some of the cars that was following them crashed on the buildings of Brisbane, some exploded.

"fvck!!"
Sunghoon shouted, Haerin and Jungwon's eyes went wide seeing a large machine gun that was pointed towards their direction on top of a convoy that was following them. It was hidden at the middle, catching them off guards. Heeseung immediately pulled the three back to the van and told them to duck. The machine gun fired at their direction, hailing bullets towards their van.

Thank god that the van was bulletproof, but for sure it won't last long.

"We need to do something about that machine gun!!"
Jungwon shouted, looking at Heeseung while covering his ears.

heeseung looked at leywin, Seeing an upcoming intersection, He thought about something.

"Turn left next, Leywin!"
Leywin nodded his head and accelerated. Heeseung gripped the grenade launcher on his hand and looked at the others. Sweats started to form on their forehead seeing the bulletproof glass of the van started to break. any minute from now, It will fall down.

"Open the door before he turned left!"
Heeseung told them. They nodded their heads.

The van reached the intersection, Leywin stepped on the brake and drifted the van towards left, shifting their course unexpectedly.

"NOW!!"
Jungwon slid the door open, revealing the smiling Heeseung to the car that was chasing them.

before it can even fire it's machine gun, Heeseung shoots his grenade launcher towards It's direction.

"ka-boom."
He devilishly smirked, seeing the driver's eyes went wide before the explosion.

the huge explosion from that car went like a domino. other cars on it's back collided from the burning car, instantly setting themselves in flames and exploding after.

"We lost them."
Haerin stated, seeing no cars tailing them at their back anymore.

"Finally..."
They sighed in relief, dropping their guns and looking at Sunoo who was now digging on Ni-ki's skin.

"Just a little bit more...."
he used the forceps to take the bullet out from Ni-ki. Jay is putting his hands on Ni-ki's mouth, preventing the younger from screaming. Ni-ki cried in agony because of raw surgery. He gritted his teeth and kept his hand closed in fists.

There's no anesthesia. he needs to endure it.

"There you go...."
Sunoo finally retrieved the bullet from his stomach. He took the need and immediately cleaned Ni-ki's injury, sewing it after.

he took a syringe and filled it with white liquid from the vial.

"What's that?"
Sunoo just smiled at Jay who was looking at him with doubt

"Sleeping drug."

"You actually have a sleeping drug and performed the surgery with him wide awake?"
Jay asked with disbelief. he saw the kid struggle hard earlier so it was natural.

"He needs to be awake or we'll not monitor the blood loss. We don't have any other equipment here to monitor his state so if ever he lost his consciousness, That only means he's already dead."
He simply explained and injected the drug to Ni-ki.

"he's just....a sadist..."
Ni-ki slowly closed his eyes and slept with a small smile on his face.

Heeseung took immediate actions, pointing his gun on sunoo's head, making the latter stop from packing his surgical kit.

"It's time for introduction. Who are you and where are we going?"
Sunoo raised his hands up in the air, telling them that he won't fight.

"Can you please chill? I just freakin save asses from that shootout."
heeseung looked at him as if he doesn't give a flying fvck.

'yes he doesn't'
Sunoo rolled his eyes and looked at them.

"Fine. We are not your enemies. Jake told us to save you."
Haerin flinched, hearing jake's name coming out from his mouth. She turned towards him to listen.

"you are being targeted by the Shims. You should have never come here. They owned airlines here in Australia too. How will you escape now?"
Sunoo looked at haerin,

"Especially you, Ms. Cha. His mother told him that she wants to meet you personally. We don't clearly know why. "
Haerin gulped.

She needs to be strong. Now that every is slowly turning into a messy loophole, they need to find the solution as soon as possible.

"I'll meet her. i'll go to their mansion tomorrow."

____________________