𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

EP 15: A night with you doesn't seem half bad, isn't it?

____________

Third Person's

7:32 pm

Haerin looked at her side, seeing Jake casually sitting on the sofa while reading a book.

"Mr. Shim, i can handle myself now. Can i just call Minji to pick me up?"
She hissed and looked at Jake.

He just glanced at her direction and put his gaze back on his book once again.

"No."
He replied shortly. Haerin's eyebrows curved into an arc.

"And why?"

Jake closed his book and glared at her.

"Can you protect yourself in that state?"

Haerin rolled her eyes, putting the comforter away from her and pulling herself up.

"Yes. See? I can stand-"

The moment she stood up, nausea enveloped her vision as her surroundings started to twirl. Jake rushed towards her direction and grabbed her by the waist, preventing her from falling down on the ground.

"Don't pretend like you're strong Ms. Cha."
He hissed and put her back on the bed.

"Because you aren't."
He whispered on her ear while moving on top of her, locking her on the bed with his hands on the sides of her head. his breath touched her skin, sending shiver down her spine.

Haerin gulped.

"Mr. Shim?"
She tried to ease the awkward air slowly covering the ambiance of the whole room.

"Don't force me to tie you on the bed, Ms. Cha. You won't like it."
Jake smirked. Haerin looked away, slightly blushing with her thoughts.

"pervert."
She whispered. Jake laughed at her and moved away, sitting on the bed besides her.

"Yah- What are you thinking?"
He grinned at her. Haerin rolled her eyes once again and shifted her body to the other side of the bed.

"Do you really think something like that will happen between the two of us?"

Haerin hissed.

"Do not test me, Mr. Shim."
Jake's smirk formed into a grin.

"What kind of test are you talking about, Ms. Cha?"

'You really want a piece of me huh?'

Haerin moved as fast as she can and pulled his collar to her. She pinned him on the bed and moved on top of him.

"Are you playing dumb Jake-ah? You're giving me a headache."
She whispered on his ear. Jake let out a deep groan and brushed his hand on her nape.

Seduction.

One of the major deceiving strategy of an entrepreneur, wherein they'll trigger the desire of the opposite sex for sexual needs.

Mental arouse will lead to impulsive decisions. Thus, it's good for short term contracts.

It is also taught to entrepreneurs to prevent deception that will lead to the company's failure.

"How cynical of you, Haerin-ah~...."
Haerin's ears rang the moment he said her name in the sexiest way he can.

His soft breathy low pitched voice made it sound too arousing. She was completely caught off-guards.