𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Everyone on her office room shivered in fear. No one wants to talk, No one wants to make any move.

It was the greatest dillema for her. Much greater than any business proposal she made on her entire existence.

Cha Haerin was consistently breathing out, trying to calm herself while she's writing something on the blank piece of paper. She might not express it very well but you can clearly see diasappointment, confusion and slight annoyance on her cold eyes.

"Shim Jake...."
She whispered his name.

Jay tried to open a conversation.

"Haerin-ah.. Y-Y-You see... Men really have different tastes when it comes to women."
He smiled nervously as Haerin glanced at him. The cold stares she gave him was like an ice arrow. It will literally penetrate to your soul.

Heeseung nodded his head.

"If someone can like you, Someone just can't. Accept the fact."
Heeseung straightforwardedly said as he look at the glass of wine on his hand.

"I am Cha Haerin. It's his problem that he can't like me back."
Haerin insisted. Heeseung just shook his head.

"You may be the most intelligent person i know when it comes to Entrepreneurship but you're too ignorant when it comes to lovelife Haerin-ah. That's the reason why he can't like you back."

"absurd."
Haerin rolled her eyes and slammed her pen on the table causing Heeseung and Jay to flinch.

"Give me a brief explanation on how come the 2nd Son of the Shim Group can't like me back. You can't, right? Because i am everything you can ask for. Can't he just sign the contract? He's not on the disadvantage here. "
She let out her frustration. Jay and Heeseung just gulped.

Then suddenly, the office door opened, revealing someone holding his backpack and casually walking towards Hae-rin's desk.

"Here's the contract. I'm just here to bring it back."

Haerin glared at him. Jake just looked at her boringly and walked away.

"Why can't you just approve the deal Mr. Shim? You know it's not that bad to marry me right?"
Jake halted on his steps and turned around towards her.

"I don't know if you're just dumb, underestimating yourself or being too humble to say that."
He walked towards the door again. But before he can even leave, he spoke once again. sarcasm can be heard on his voice as he faked a smile.

"You are the most perfect woman i ever met. But i don't need a perfect woman for me.

You're way out of my league."

*******

Eyy~ introduction here!! I hope you liked it!! The updates will start this Saturday? I think? YES!!

ANYWAYS, STAY SAFE EVERYONE! THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! CHU~