𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

EP: Reconciliation?

________________

The black private van stopped in front of Jake's house, Exactly after Haerin's departure.

Haerin cannot help it but to wonder who is the passenger inside but she don't have any business about it. She might invade his privacy so she chose not to care.

A fine young woman hopped out of the van, she's wearing designer clothes from her head to toes. She took her sunglasses off and looked at the gate of his house.

"Still as lousy as how it is the last time, His taste is really as old as that old man."
She rolled her eyes and walked inside the house.

"Speaking of the devil, I was only speaking about you a minute ago."

Shim Jessica, Jake's older sister.

"Oh really? It seems like you have a visitor.."
Jessica saw the used plate on the other side of the table.

"One night stand? Or a fubu?"

"I ain't as dirty as you."
Jake rolled her eyes, Jessica sat on the seat where Haerin sat earlier.

"What do you mean by dirty? I am still a virgin."

"Oh really congratulations!"
full of sarcasm, Jake looked at his sister with a disgusted look as if he's telling her that she can't fool him. Jessica just proudly shrugged her shouler.

"So it's a long term relationship? How ridiculous..."
Jessica meaningfully smirked at Jake. " Did you still not learned with Mina?"

"Should I call the security for you Ms. Jessica?"

"You're way too lenient. If you were the one to invade the house I'll make sure you'll never come back here alive."
Jessica laughed at him. Jake rolled his eyes once more.

"So what's your deal? Spill it out."
Jessica nodded her head and opened her bag.

"I came here to South Korea for a magazine photo shoot. Dad told me that Mom wants me to report about you when I come back."

"As if she cared about me. Tell her to fvck off."

"As much as i want to, I can't. She wants reconciliation."
Jake's forehead creased.

"A what?"
As if he gone deaf, he didn't understood what she told him.

"Reconciliation. You know, She wants you to go home to Australia now."

Jake was taken aback, unable to say anything, he just looked at his sister for a moment.

"How silly. Tell her that i will never come back there ever again."

"Oh god let's stop with this childish act Jaeyun, You know how persistent she is right? If she needs to, She'll drag you from hell just to make you come back there."

"I came here as a warning that things will get complicated if you will not obey her. "
Jake clicked his tongue and stood up from his chair.

"You are aware of the news right Ms. Jessica?" he glared at her intently, his cold eyes piercing on her soul. "I will get married soon, Tell her to come here herself for my wedding and we'll talk."
He smirked at her, seeing her eyes went wide, She didn't know about it.