𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

EP 49: Nightmares or Danger?

________________________

"Jake had Schizophrenia."
Sunghoon and Sunoo's eyes went wide in an instant, after a sentence given by Mrs. Shim.

"W-What do you mean by-"

"That's insane. "

"It's true. even we, didn't expected that he'll have that kind of mental illness at a young age. That time, he started to hurt himself at the age of 6. He committed suicide countless times so we always need to put him on provision. "

"How come he's still alive then?"
Shim Jaehwan had his elbows leaned on the table with his hands intertwined.

"He changed because of Haerin."

"Haerin became his cure. She became his everything. It's as if his world only rotated for her. He began to change after he met her, up until he overcame his illness."
Mr. Shim explained to them. 

"We wanted to keep it a secret because it was all in the past, and now that they are already in love with each other, It might just be a trivial matter."

Sunoo and Sunghoon looked at each other. Certainly, Haerin and Jake are already happy with one another. Things like these will be for sure, disregarded.

"But as far as I can remember, Schizophrenia doesn't have any cure."
Sunghoon glared at Mr. Shim, Not wanting the most important thing to be left out. Mr. Shim sighed.

"That's why we are also keeping an eye on him. But he doesn't made anything suspicious so we highly doubt it will still come back."

"Still, That will put Haerin in danger. We should let her know."

"That's what we are talking about right now. We can't just find any opportunity to tell her."

"Let us handle this."
Sunoo told the two. Mr and Mrs. Shim looked at him, he just smiled at the two.

"We'll handle the rest. Thank you for the information."

______________

Haerin's

"Where are you two?"

"Namsan Tower. Is this Park Sunghoon I am speaking with?"

"Yeah. Jake is with you right?"

"What's with Jake?"
I looked at Jake while he's just looking at me as if he's trying to understand what we are talking about.

"Okay... I-I just want to check the both of you... Stay Safe, Haerin."

Huh? He just ended the call after that. 

What's with him? weird. 

"That's Sunghoon?"

"yeah..."

"What did he said?"

"Nothing. He just weirded me out..."
he looked at me, testing if I am lying or not. I walked towards him and held his hands.

"You don't have to worry. Let's go home now?"

He took a deep sigh and disregarded his thoughts.