𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

EP 21: The Show.

________________

10:43 am

Lotte World, Seoul, South Korea

"We're here!!"
Jungwon happily hopped as the both of them walked inside the Amusement Park.

"Noona! What do you want to ride first? Do you have a favorite ride here?"

"It's been ages since i last visited here... I can't recall any rides Jungwon-ah..."
Haerin chuckled at herself. Jungwon cannot help it but to burst out a laugh.

"Are you being serious Noona? hahaha!"

"yeah yeah you can laugh at me all you want. How about you suggest some rides?"
Jungwon nodded his head and took her hand, pulling her towards the Magic Island section of the Amusement Park.

Haerin looked at his hand that was holding hers.

"let's go to the gyro drop!"
Jungwon happily said. Haerin just smiled at him causing Jungwon to giggle.

_____________________

Haerin's

"Noona aren't you really scared...?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Not at all. I don't have motion sickness nor fear of heights."
I looked at Jungwon who just gulped. I noticed that the excitement on his eyes suddenly faded and now he's more nervous than excited.

"Are you scared, Jungwon?"

"Huh? me? Scared? what a joke Noona! haha..... I am not..."
His nervous laugh made him much more guilty. pfft

"We are next.. L-Letchugo!"

I can't help it but to laugh at his adorableness. You can clearly see that he's nervous but he's acting strong.

How cute.

We immediately rode the Gyro drop after we fell in line for 10 minutes. Fortunately, The line isn't that long today so we had a chance to ride the Gyro drop right away.

And to tell you what happened, hahahaha Jungwon is really scared.

"I thought you are not scared Yang Jungwon-ssi?"

"I-I'm not! "
He looked away. 

"You are not? You almost cursed the whole nation earlier.."
I teased him. His lips tucked in, revealing his cute dimples.

"It's just that I am shocked, okay noona? I am not scared!"
He denied. 

"Oh really?"
I took his wrist as i saw another ride near us. This one looks much more extreme than the one we rode earlier.

"Then let's try Gyro Swing next!!"
Before he can even react, I already dragged him towards the line for Gyro Swing.

"Wait- Noona- andwaaaaaaeee-!!"

_________________

Third Person's

3:32 pm

"I'm tired...."
Jungwon collapsed on the bench after a few more rides lead by Haerin. Haerin laughed at him as she sat on his side.

"How adorable of you, Jungwonie..."
haerin laughed at him and looked above, taking a deep sigh afterwards.