𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

EP 25: I loathed you the most.

_____________________

"Jake...

I'm back."

Jake's gaze turned ice cold. He clenched his fist as hard as he can to stop himself from snapping.

"Leave."
That's the only word that escaped his mouth. His voice turned low and intimidating. Haerin unconsciously gulped because of intimidation.

Mina formed a bitter smile, walking towards his direction, Jake was frozen still. He was just glaring at her as if she's the worst person in the world.

Mina held his fist and gently squeezed it.

"Jakey.. I came back for you. Let's... fix everything-"

Jake violently slapped her hands away from him. Mina's eyes went wide because of shock, Haerin gasped and looked away.

"Do not make me repeat my words."

cold and cruel.

His eyes looked down at her, mocking at her as his tongue reached the side of his cheeks because of irritation.

Mina fell on her knees, tears escaped on her eyes as she started to beg him for forgiveness.

"Let's- Let's talk first Jakey.. Let me explain everything to you...I'm begging you..."
She pleaded. Jake hissed, looking at Haerin.

"It's cold outside Ms.Cha. I'll follow you inside after a few minutes."

Haerin just nodded her head and glanced at Mina, before walking towards his house.

Jake looked at Mina once again and rolled his eyes.

"Stand up, You're making me look bad in front of Haerin."
He slid his hands inside his pockets and glared at her. MIna stood up from her position and looked at him.

She bitterly smiled.

"Is she your new girlfriend?"

"None of your business."

"I missed you Jakey..."
tears started to fall from her eyes once again.  Jake didn't uttered a word nor gave her any emotions.

"Is that all? Leave now."

"Didn't you missed me too jakey?"
Jake looked at her with disgust.

"Why would i miss someone i don't even know."
His cold glare pierced towards Mina. She looked at him with disbelief.

"That's i-impossible! I know you missed me! tell me you missed me Jake!" 
She cried again. Jake rolled his eyes, Not even wanna open his mouth anymore

"I... I know you despise me because I left you without notice.. Without saying anything but I promise to you Jake... I came back to fix everything. I'll fix everything and make up to you. Then- Then we can live with each other again. "
She took a step towards him, only to be met by his cruel eyes.

"Don't even bother."
He pushed her away from him. The push was enough for her to stop retaining her balance, she fell down on the cold ground. Jake just watched her with loathing and revultion.

"You have nothing to fix anymore. Don't act like something holy here, Mina. We all know how dirty your schemes are." 
Full of madness, he scoffed at her, shattering her to pieces.