Tamaki x Male!Reader (The Part You've Been Waiting For)

(A/N) Hey guys, this one's gonna be shorter because I'm writing on my phone and I'm working on other stories. Look forward to an original story I'm gonna be writing!

~~~~~~~~~~Last Time~~~~~~~~~~

"[Male name] is ours!"

~~~~~~~~~~This Time~~~~~~~~~~

[Male name] huffed as he sat on a bench next to a fountain. He leaned back and watched the fluffy white clouds float lazily through the bright blue sky. The wind blew his (messy/tidy) (h/c) hair off his forhead, cooling him down. Trees danced above him, their leaves fluttering down to rest on the bench.

"Where were you?" a voice said, startling him out of his daze. [Male name] looked to his left. Standing a couple meters away was a tall blond male, his hands in his pockets, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Why are you skipping club activities? We need you ya know?" Tamaki said, sauntering over and sitting down next to [Male name]. The other male only looked back up at the sky.

"I've been violated too many times by those rabid girls," [Male name] said somewhat bitterly. Though he had to admit, the attention was nice...

"Well, we all enjoy your company, and so do our clients. And I can tell, you enjoy it too," Tamaki said, resting a hand on the other males shoulder. [Male name] shrugged.

"I guess it's kinda fun. Especially the twins," he said, smiling to himself. Instantly Tamaki was crouching next to the tree behind them, a weird dark aura around him.

"What the- how'd you get there so fast?!" [Male name] asked, startled. Tamaki whimpered. The other male sighed and crouched next to him, rubbing his back soothingly. Tamaki turned around, tears in his eyes.

"I'm fun too, yeah?" he asked, making a puppy dog face. [Male name] laughed.

"Yeah, you're the weirdest of them all," he said. Tamaki tilted his head to the side. He couldn't figure out whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, but he settled on good. He laughed and threw his arms around [Male name]'s neck, pulling him into an awkward hug.

Startled, the other make hesitantly hugged him back, but Tamaki was already pulling away. They stared at each other a bit, before Tamaki decided to go bold.

"I'll show you just how fun I can be!" Tamaki said grinning. Before [Male Name] could react, warm lips connected with his and he squeaked, frozen with shock.

Finally Tamaki pulled away, and he was met with wide eyes. He giggled and hugged [Male name] again, and the other boy hugged back without hesitation.