Marshal Lee x Neko!Male!Reader (Strawberry Picking)

"Marshaaaaal, I'm bored!" a familiar voice whined. The vampire rolled his eyes and floated over to the couch, where a boy with (h/c) hair laid on his stomach, swinging his legs in the air. Marshal flipped himself upside down and lowered himself until he was face to face with [Male name]. He smiled as he saw the younger boy's peaceful face. His eyes were closed, and he looked like he was sleeping.

"I know you're there Marshal..." he murmured, smiling softly. He reached out, his fingers brushing Marshal's messy hair behind his pointy ears. He half opened his eyes, revealing (e/c) eyes, with slitted pupils. He purred gently, his tail thumping against the couch rhythmically. Marshal blushed and laughed awkwardly, flipping over again and floating to the fridge.

"Mew! Come back!" [Male name] said, springing off the couch like an acrobat. He bounded over to the fridge as well and peered around Marshal.

"Marshal?" he meowed. The other male was completely frozen.

"[Male name]..." he muttered.

"Yeah?"

"We're out of strawberries," and with that, he dropped to his knees dramatically and wailed. The other boy whined and pushed his furry ears down against his head.

"Stop! My ears!" he yelled. Marshal stopped immediately and got up. He floated to his room and shut the door. [Male name] tilted his head to the side and mewed quietly. A minute later, Marshal came out wearing a red hoodie and carrying his signature red axe bass.

"Let's go, we're going strawberry picking," he said, grabbing a basket off his table.

"Yay! I've never gone berry picking before," [Male name] exclaimed, grabbing his jacket and bounding out the door. Not a second passed before he poked his head back in.

"One question. How are we getting there?" he asked. Marshal rolled his eyes and picked [Male name] up by his waist, making the younger boy squeal. He tried to pry Marshal's arms away but they wouldn't budge.

"Hold on tight," he said, smirking as they floated out the door, about ten feet in the air. [Male name] tensed and hissed, clutching at his arms. His tail whipped around and he was stiff as a board.

"You afraid of heights or something?" the vampire asked. [Male name] said nothing. He didn't like this silence.

"Is it true that cats always land on their feet?" he asked, slightly loosening his grip. [Male name] wailed and twisted around, clamping his arms around Marshal's neck.

"Don't you dare," he hissed, his tail all bushy. Marshal laughed. As if he was going to drop him. Instead, he protectively wrapped his arms around the younger boy, bringing him closer. He relaxed in his arms and even started purring, his tail going back to its rythemic swaying.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here [Male name]," Marshal said softly, pulling the boy away from him. He was sleeping.

He looks so cute... He thought, smiling. He looked around, and decided to set [Male name] down underneath a tree. He stirred and opened his eyes.

"Meow?" he said. Marshal internally squealed.

"Morning," he said. [Male name] smiled and put his arms out infront of him, beckoning Marshal closer. He happily obliged, leaning over the younger boy. [Male name] propped himself up against the tree so that they could be eye level, and he put his arms around Marshal's neck.

"Can I have a hug?" he asked, his ears twitching. Marshal grinned and pulled [Male name] towards him, his arms around his waist.

"There's something I should probably tell you," [Male name] said, his voice muffled by Marshal's shoulder. The vampire slid down a bit so that he could look up at the younger boy.

"Yeah?" he said, resting his cheek against [Male name]' chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"I took all the strawberries."

Marshal shot up at stared at the younger boy. He was smiling apologetically.

"I have a couple in my pocket right now," he said, bringing out a small container filled with the red fruit. Marshal stared at the container.

"Then why did we even bother coming out?" he asked, annoyed. [Male name]'s tail wrapped itself around Marshal's waist.

"I wanted to do something special with you, that's all," the younger boy said, opening the container. Instantly, a fresh fruity smell wafted into the air. Marshal felt himself started to drool.

"Why, you don't like my company?" [Male name] said sadly, taking out a strawberry and biting into it, leaving some juice around his mouth. Marshal started sweating.

"I-I... Um..." the strawberries were really distracting, and so was how adorable [Male name] looked when pouting, and also his beautiful red lips-

"Glob!" Marshal muttered, before kissing [Male name], making him squeak. His lips were so soft, and they tasted like strawberries too...

Suddenly he jerked away, realizing what he just did. He blushed furiously and looked away, not really seeing [Male name]'s beet red face and his shocked expression.

A really, really awkward moment passed.

Suddenly, Marshal felt two hands on his cheeks, making him face [Male name].

"I love you," he said, before softly kissing Marshal back.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAL

Thanks to vanessaluffsyuh for giving me the idea for this one, I love you girl!

This one was a bit short because I was writing it on my phone, so sorry if the writing quality sucked.

And also, I drew the picture. :)

Kthnxbai