Genos x Male!Reader (Alone)

[Male name] knocked on the old, metal door lightly, stuffing his hand in his pocket while he waited for his friends to open the door. About two seconds later, the door was flung open, and a familiar blonde cyborg's face lit up with happiness on the other side.

"[Male name]!" Genos said, pulling him inside. After he closed the door, he enveloped [Male name] into a hug, making the other male chuckle and hug him back. An 'oooh' from the back of the apartment made them pull away, and [Male name]'s (e/c) eyes landed on Saitama.

"Hello sensei," [Male name] greeted politely. Saitama smirked, his usually funny face replaced by a more serious one.

"Hey. So tell me, when are you guys ever going to get it on?" the bald man asked. Genos made a metallic choking noise, but [Male name] remained indifferent.

"What do you mean sensei?" [Male name] replied.

"Y-Yes! What do you m-mean?" Genos asked in a panicked voice. Saitama rolled his eyes, his smirk growing wider.

"I'm just saying, you guys are obviously pining for each other. Why don't you guys go on a da-"

Genos lunged forwards and covered Saitama's mouth. He was blushing (Can cyborgs even blush?) furiously, and he felt really bad for cutting Saitama off, but he really did not want [Male name] knowing about his little 'crush'. Obviously, since he lived with Saitama, the older man had already figured out who he liked, but [Male name] didn't seem to be getting any of the hints Genos was dropping.

"U-Um... why don't we watch TV?" Genos asked suddenly, removing his metal hand. The smirk on Saitama's face was still there however, leaving [Male name] utterly confused.

~~~~~~~~~~

They had been watching TV for an hour now, channel surfing to see if there were any monsters near by to defeat. So far, none. The apartment they were in was pretty small, so Saitama was sitting alone at the front, and Genos and [Male name] were squished near the back. That was okay though, it was Saitama's apartment and he was really just interested in looking for sales.

Genos was interested in watching [Male name]. The (h/c) haired male had brought his portable gaming device, and was breezing through his game. This was good, since Genos could watch [Male name] all he wanted without him really noticing. Ah yes, Genos was very good at watching people without them knowing. (*Cough cough* Saitama *cough cough*)

He leaned in closer unconsciously, his chest nearly touching [Male name]'s shoulder. If he leaned in a little more, he could brush a small kiss against the side of [Male name]'s neck. Saitama wouldn't notice, and maybe [Male name] wouldn't either. He realized how much closer he had gotten, and his heart rate picked up. [Male name] still hadn't noticed. Genos risked leaning over a little more-

"Oh my god!"

Genos jerked backwards just as [Male name]'s head whipped around and Saitama jumped up.

"There's a huge sale going on halfway across City Z! If I hurry I can make it!" Saitama exclaimed, not turning around to look at the duo behind him. The bald man reached over, pulled on a sweater, and grabbed his wallet. He looked back, the smirk back on his simple face.

"Behave while I'm gone kids!" he said, before barreling out the door.

As the door slammed, the TV was the only noise in the room. Genos was blushing at Saitama's sentence. Obviously, he had been hinting at something. He glanced shyly over at [Male name], but he was already getting back to his game. Genos sighed to himself. Just what did he need to do to get [Male name] to notice him?