Kyoya Otori x Male!Reader (Movie Date)

Kyoya stood with his folder by his side as usual. He watched over the rest of the hosts, making sure everything was going fine, occasionally scribbling down a few notes. He scanned the crowd again, and naturally, as if his eyes were drawn in by a magnetic field, his gaze fell on [Male name]. The squeals of girls filled the air as he made a particularly sexy pose and said something probably alluring. Kyoya sighed quietly.

"Ah, I see one of our hosts has caught your attention, mommy dearest~" an annoyingly smooth voice said to Kyoya's left. He grunted irritably and pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know what you're talking about, daddy," he said, growling the last part. He felt an arm go around his shoulder and he stiffened.

"You're not one to lose your composure so easily, Kyoya. Is something distracting you?" Tamaki said, a smirk on his face. Against his will, his eyes looked over at [Male name] again. Tamaki's smirk widened as he saw the blush forming on Kyoya's cheeks and his embarrassed expression.

"I KNEW IT!" Tamaki yelled, pointing a finger at Kyoya. All chatter in the room stopped as the hosts and girls turned to look at the mom and dad of the host club. [Male name] looked surprised, staring wide eyed at Kyoya and Tamaki, who still happened to have his arm around Kyoya's shoulders. His blush deepened and his heart started beating faster. Those big (e/c) eyes were staring right at him...

He quickly turned around, walked as naturally as he could to the door, and closed it with a bang.

~~~~~~~~~~

After all the girls had left, Kyoya finally had the courage to walk back into music room three. He opened the door a crack, to see whether or not the coast was clear, before the door was pulled open forcefully, and he stumbled into the room.

The first thing he saw was [Male name], who was the one who opened the door. He looked shocked and concerned at the same time, and the host members behind him all stopped talking to look at who had just walked in.

"Kyoya..." [Male name] said quietly. He quickly pulled him into a tight hug. Kyoya's face instantly turned red. What was wrong with him? Wasn't he supposed to be the cool type in this club? Then why was he getting all hot and bothered around [Name], a MALE of all people?!

"[Male name], my son, you're choking mommy," Tamaki said, prying the two boys apart. Kyoya immediately turned his head away so that neither of the two males could see his blush. This only made [Male name] more concerned.

"Kyoya, what's wrong?" he asked, trying to pear into his eyes. He only lowered his head more and refused to answer. After a few moments of awkward and concerned silence, Haruhi clapped her hands together, startling everyone in the room.

"Ah, I know! Tomorrow's a Saturday, so why don't we all go to the movie theatre together?" she suggested with a bright smile on her innocent face. Everyone looked at each other, nodding their heads in silent agreement.

"Alright, it's settled! Meet at the mall tomorrow after lunch!"

They planned a little more, before [Male name] and Kyoya had to leave for their own separate appointments. Then the real planning began.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Male name] stuffed his hands in his pockets, waiting in front of the movie theatre. He looked around, wondering what was taking the others so long. He frowned in annoyance, still looking around, before someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, and was met with Kyoya. He was wearing a grey trench coat and a scarf, making him look a bit too sophisticated for a movie. [Male name] felt seriously underdressed around him.

"Where are the others?" Kyoya asked, looking around. He did not want to stand around awkwardly with [Male name] all alone.

"I don't know..." his friend replied, looking at his watch.

"But the movie's gonna start soon. Let's just go without them. It's their fault they're late," [Male name] said, smiling and holding out his arm as if he were going to escort a princess. Kyoya looked at the arm being offered to him with embarrassment, but he hesitantly put his hand on it anyways. They walked into the theatre together, earning a few giggles from the girls around them.

They found seats right in the middle of the theatre and got the best possible view. [Male name] was very excited, he had wanted to watch this movie for a while now. As his attention was fixed on the screen, Kyoya sneakily intertwined his fingers with [Male name]'s. He then leaned back in his chair, content and smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hah... That was awesome..." [Male name] said, leaning back in his chair as the credits started rolling. For some reason, the rest of the host club hadn't shown up yet, but neither of them cared. They got to bond on this little movie date. Neither of them moved from their seats as the people around them started getting up and leaving, until they were pretty much the last people there, still watching the credits.

"Well, that was fun," Kyoya said, still smiling. [Male name] nodded his head in agreement. He finally looked down from the screen and noticed their intertwined fingers. Instantly, both of them blushed lightly.

"Um, sorry," Kyoya said, starting to wriggle out of his grip, before [Male name]'s hand tightened and held his hand there. Kyoya looked up, surprised, and found [Male name] smiling sweetly at him.

"I had a lot of fun today..." [Male name] murmured, "And I was wondering... If you wanted to do this again next week?"

Kyoya's heart nearly exploded as his eyes widened. He nodded his head in excitement and couldn't help himself as he leaned forwards and kissed [Male name] right on the lips. The other boy squeaked in surprise, and Kyoya jerked back, immediately regretting that action. What if [Male name] didn't want to hang out with him again?!

Then, [Male name] laughed.

"Okay, okay, if you're that excited I'll definitely take you out again," he said, leaning forwards and kissing Kyoya back.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a bit curious, what movie do you guys think they watched? Leave a comment! I wanna see what you guys think! xD

I'll admit, I was listening to the New Moon soundtrack while writing this... Hey, the Twilight movies suck but the MUSIC is PHENOMINAL!

My writer's block came back again, so I had a really hard time writing this. Sorry Vanessa!

Here are the characters for this week!

1) Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter Series)

2) Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

3) Jacksepticeye (YouTube)

If you want to request a character, go ahead!