Victim!Eren Jaeger x Bully!Male!Reader (Messed up love)

Eren kept his head down as he walked down the bustling hallway, trying not to be noticed. Class was going to start soon, and the crowds of students were starting to thin. If he didn't hurry it up...

He quickly glanced to his right, spotting a head of brown and black hair cut in an undercut fashion. He quickly lowered his gaze again, praying to god that they didn't see him-

"Hey Jaeger!"

Shit.

Eren started walking faster, trying to see if he could catch up to the denser crowd where he would surely lose his pursuers, but with no avail. A hand roughly latched on to his arm and pulled him to the side, down a smaller, empty hallway. He was pushed against the wall, the bully's face inches from his.

"Jeez Jean, you're gonna kill him with your bad breath," a voice said. Jean backed up a bit, though he was still sneering at Eren menacingly. A tall boy with (h/c) hair and bright, (e/c) eyes moved into Eren's view. Immediately the brown haired boy's heart started beating erotically, his face starting to get warm. He hated himself for feeling that way about a bully, but of course, there was a reason.

"Jaeger," [Male name] said, snapping his fingers in front of Eren's face. He quickly snapped back to attention, choosing to look at [Male name]'s shirt instead of his face. Usually eye contact got him hurt...

"Y-yes...?" He murmured quietly. Jean tsked and looked away.

"He's no fun if he's not scared shitless," he muttered to himself. [Male name] sighed and not so lightly smacked Eren's cheek repeatedly, as if to get him to wake up. Eren stood his ground, though he was starting to tear up from pain.

"Let's get to class," [Male name] said finally, seemingly bored of Eren already. He walked off with Jean trailing behind him, both of them flipping the bird at him and laughing before they rounded the corner. Eren sniffled and wiped some stray tears with his sweater's sleeve. He adjusted his bag and started to walk to class, making sure to lower his head again so that no one saw the red mark on his cheek.

When he finally got in his classroom and sat down, the lesson had already started. He got a look from his teacher, Mr. Ackerman, but other than that he went back to teaching. He settled in, getting his pencil case and binder out.

"Where were you?" someone whispered into his ear. He glanced to his right and saw a very worried Mikasa staring back at him. It wasn't a secret that Mikasa had the biggest crush on Eren, but honestly, he didn't care. More than once she had saved him from bullies.

"I was just late, that's all," he replied quietly.

"But you're never late Eren. What's that on your cheek?" She asked, reached out as if to touch his face. Eren swatted her hand away.

"It's nothing Mikasa-"

"Is there a problem back there Jaeger?" Levi asked, stopping his lesson again.

"N-no sir..." he replied.

"Good." He went back to teaching. Eren sighed and opened his binder, not responding when Mikasa tried to whisper some more to him. Immediately, his mind started to wander to his bully, [Male name]. Why had he fallen so hopelessly in love with him again? He couldn't remember when or how, but he did remember when and how the 'arrangement' started...

~~~~~~~~~~

We were best friends back in elementary school. We did everything together. We were even neighbours. We'd alternate houses, sometimes he'd sleep over at my place, and sometimes I'd sleep over at his. This continued into middle school. By then, we had both figured out that we were very different. We found our own crew, but after school, we'd always hang out. Eventually though, we stopped hanging out at school, to the point where he wouldn't even talk to me anymore, or acknowledge I existed. I felt very sad, but there was always the end of the day, where we would walk home together and talk like we were still kids.